Profile for Amanda > Reviews

Content by Amanda

Amanda "amanda" (uk)

Minecraft: Diary of a Wimpy Steve Neverending Story Book 2: An Unoffical Minecraft Book (Minecraft Books for Kids)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 15 April 2015
I love I love it!!!! It's really entertaining to read this book has really cool parts in it and quite funny actually download it

Gang Land (The McKays Book 4)
Gang Land (The McKays Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 25 Nov. 2014
Crime, murder, twists and turns, not forgetting happy endings. A great novel for any avid crime detective fan. Looking forward to the next book

Noble Intentions (Jack Noble #4)
Noble Intentions (Jack Noble #4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Jan. 2014
Brilliant read. Thrilling, twists and turns. Loved it and cannot wait to read the other books which are next on my list

Understanding A. D. H. D. A Parent's Guide to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children
by Dr Christopher Green

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC! A MUST HAVE FOR PARENTS!!, 23 Sept. 2011
I recently trawled through the pages and pages of ADHD specific books for sale, and ordered this book.....I am so glad I did! For the past 2 days I have not been able to put the book down. It is informative and explains everything a parent could wish to know about the condition.

I did not have much understanding of the condition that my 7yo son had been diagnosed with, and our lives have been a rollercoaster this year, and at times virtually on the brink of pulling my hair out, so I was looking for a book that could help me understand and help manage my son's behaviour. Bingo....this book sets everything out in laymans terms with practical tips for parents and teachers.

I am looking forward to putting my new found knowledge in to practice, and I have faith that this book has given me the tools with which to do so.

I would recommend this to any parent or teacher, in fact I would class it as a must have! This book will be kept within arms reach in my household so that I can use it as a quick reference guide.

Money well spent

Smoby - Roby Boy Doll 65cm
Smoby - Roby Boy Doll 65cm

4.0 out of 5 stars shop around, cheaper elsewhere, 27 Dec. 2007
This review is from: Smoby - Roby Boy Doll 65cm (Toy)
i bought this exact same roby doll for my son at just £14.99 from argos. they are also £14.99 from toys r us. i dont know how they can possible justify pricing it here at £60!