Profile for Mat > Reviews

Content by Mat

Mat "mat2001"

LLS Curcumin C3 Advanced | High Quality Turmeric Curcumin with 95% Curcuminoids | Contains Curcumin C3 Complex® and BioPerine® for Increased Absorption | Enhances the Production of Enzymes to Improve Liver Function | May Reduce the Pain and Inflammation of Arthritis | Powerful Antioxidant Great for Skin and Hair Health | Blended with Vitamin D3, Ginger Root and Tomato | 60 Capsules | Produced in the UK under GMP Certififcation - Love Life Supplements "Live Healthy, Love Life".
Offered by Love Life Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this product as an alternative to NSAIDs as ..., 20 July 2016
I use this product as an alternative to NSAIDs as my kidneys can't cope with ibuprofen, diclofenac etc... I started using it as an experiment because I have lots of back pain. I must admit that I wasn't convinced that `Curcumin was making much difference until I stopped taking it then I realised how much pain I was in before using it!!

Mr Fothergills - Pictorial Packet - Vegetable - Tomato Ferline - 15 Seeds
Mr Fothergills - Pictorial Packet - Vegetable - Tomato Ferline - 15 Seeds
Offered by JustSeed UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting, blight resistant tomatoes, 10 Feb. 2015
I grew these last year. They grew well outdoors. Not a sign of blight all season. They produce masses of large , sweet, juicy fruit. Great flavour - one of the best that I have tried. They were great in salads and sauces. I had so many that I bottled loads - I finished my last bottle two weeks ago.

Chicken /Turkey roaster s/s Guaranteed quality
Chicken /Turkey roaster s/s Guaranteed quality
Offered by cookware company

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a beer can but loads better and far more practical., 14 Jun. 2014
Most people have heard of the beer can roast chicken - these work in a similar way but better. They are perfect for Kettle bbq cooking as they have a small footprint. They are also great for oven cooking. The design means that your chicken cooks far quicker than in the traditional manner. If you are smoking your chickens then the open neck means the smoke makes contact both inside and out. The simple design is fool proof and easily disassembles for storage. Being made of stainless steel, they are easy to clean. They are also far more durable than non-stick coated chicken roasters because you don't have to worry about scratching a coating and you can bung them in the dishwasher. They are also robust and will last for years - overall, simple, effective and great value for money.

Kinnie Original Orange and Herbal Flavour Soft Drink 500 ml (Pack of 12)
Kinnie Original Orange and Herbal Flavour Soft Drink 500 ml (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best drink in the world ever... ever... ever, 6 Jun. 2014
Kinnie rocks...it would feature as part of my death row meal. Probably the best soft drink in the world.Give it a try

Smokey BBQ Biltong 300g Dry, Some Fat
Smokey BBQ Biltong 300g Dry, Some Fat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Biltong, 7 Feb. 2014
I really liked this one. I usually eat Jerky, but I thought that I'd give this one a go - seeing as it is British. Great flavour, great texture. Not too much fat. Just one small criticism... and it's probably just me... it could do with a little more salt (but I am a salt monster!!)

Defected Presents MK In The House
Defected Presents MK In The House

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, 9 July 2013
Just downloaded it and absolutely loving it. Fantastic production quality, atmospheric and moody. Some albums take a few listens to get into - this one has been instant.

Swing for Modern Clubbing
Swing for Modern Clubbing

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Dec. 2012
This CD was my first intro the Electro-Swing and remains one of my favourite albums. Upbeat, cool, funky and of course jazzy.