Profile for Tricia > Reviews

Content by Tricia

Tricia

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Agua de Colonia Concentrada Cologne (220ml)
Agua de Colonia Concentrada Cologne (220ml)
Offered by The Executive Shaving Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Citrus perfume, 24 Jun. 2017
This is a wonderfully fresh, citrusy smelling perfume I think for both women and men....I thought it was an aerosol but never mind...can still use it....I have been asked what scent I am wearing in the past.....it is lovely.

PURINA Diet Cat Food Chicken Renal Wet Wet Cat Food Wet Cat Diets
PURINA Diet Cat Food Chicken Renal Wet Wet Cat Food Wet Cat Diets
Offered by La Compagnie Des Animaux

5.0 out of 5 stars Renal wet cat food, 23 Jun. 2017
I am really pleased about this renal cat food as my cat actually likes it and he does not like the renal food I can buy here in the UK.....in fact all my cats are eating it so will be buying more....just hope I can continue to buy this via Amazon!

PURINA Wet Renal Diet Cat Food Salmon Wet Cat Diets
PURINA Wet Renal Diet Cat Food Salmon Wet Cat Diets
Offered by La Compagnie Des Animaux

5.0 out of 5 stars Wet Renal cat food, 23 Jun. 2017
My cat is actually eating these and he has not really liked the ones I can buy in the UK - I have 6 cats but only one with a kidney problem....however all the other cats like these as well so have bought some more. I hope I can continue to buy them via Amazon!

Average White Live on the Test
Average White Live on the Test
Offered by Smaller World Future

5.0 out of 5 stars Blues band, 23 Jun. 2017
This is a wonderful CD and also a superb band....I saw them live a couple of times at the Rainbow in north London back in the day - where they blew the theatre apart....wonderful, smooth, jazzy sounds, mixed with hard rock and they are Scottish....

Live At The Greek 1978
Live At The Greek 1978

5.0 out of 5 stars Big band sound!, 23 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Live At The Greek 1978 (Audio CD)
Another wonderful CD to listen to....bringing back memories of my youth - I love every single track on this CD and the sounds of the audience reminds me of seeing them at the Hammersmith Odeon....where they blew the place away....wonderful!

Lanvin Arpege Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Lanvin Arpege Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfume, 20 Jun. 2017
This is a wonderful, old perfume. My mother used it when I was little and that was a long time ago! I have used it over the years and found it got really expensive so was delighted to find it on Amazon at a very good price. It is a fairly heavy perfume with sandalwood in it but it is wonderful - dare I say it, but it might be for the older woman - like me!!

You Had to Be There [CASSETTE]
You Had to Be There [CASSETTE]
Offered by bestcdhead_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Grass blues, 17 Jun. 2017
Well.....a dream of a cassette, well two cassettes. I saw him live in Florida back in the very early 80s and almost all the songs on this cassette were performed live - some of his wonderful songs....specially The Son of a son of a sailor...oh well, my bloke at the time skippered a privately owned yacht....so many memories....a real must for blue grass blues fans! I have a cassette player in my car, hence this order...so some wonderful listening hours whilst driving!

The Chicago Story - Complete Greatest Hits [Uk Version]
The Chicago Story - Complete Greatest Hits [Uk Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful CD, 17 Jun. 2017
Oh what memories.....I saw them at what was called The Hammersmith Odeon back in the day, live and wonderful. Every single song is a dream and so many many memories - for those who do not know Chicago....big band sound with rhythm and blues and a wonderful singer! All songs are wonderfully written and tuneful and they sure do not write them like this anymore! Also the wonderful Peter Cetera sings on many of the tracks!

Definitive Collection
Definitive Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy CD, 14 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Definitive Collection (Audio CD)
Oh memories of the 70s - love this band and love all the songs without exception - if you are of my era.....70.....then this will remind you of your younger days, not exactly your youth!!

JODA Blue and White Flower Shower Cap
JODA Blue and White Flower Shower Cap
Offered by John O'Donnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Shower cap, 14 Jun. 2017
Fit very well and love these shower caps!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20