Profile for Kodiak > Reviews

Content by Kodiak

Kodiak

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Andoer Caden K1 Waterproof Fashion Casual DSLR Camera Bag Case Messenger Shoulder Bag for Canon Nikon Sony , Black
Offered by Beauty House-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one now!!!!!!!, 1 July 2017
Absolutely top marks!!!! for this camera bag, it's just perfect, in mine I have a Panasonic DMC FZ1000 and the Panasonic DMC FZ330, a Neewer TT560 speedlite, 4 camera batteries, a set of batteries for the speedlight, a remote switch, a torch, a set of 6 filters, a lens cloth, 3 memory cards. And to top that off I can carry my tripod or monopod with the straps underneath, and a waterproof cover to keep the rain out, it has a huge amount of pockets for keeping bits and bobs in, the bag is very comfortable due to it having a waist strap you really can't tell you have all that weight in it, only time will tell just how robust it is,but, it certainly looks up to the job. I will put it through it's paces and edit this review (if I have to). Take my word for it, if you need a camera bag, get this little gem, it's got everything you would look for and need in a camera bag.

DSLR Digital Camera Backpack Rucksack Anti-Shock Bag w/ Waterproof Rain Cover , Adjustable Lens Storage & Padded Crossbody Sling Strap - Will hold Canon EOS 1300D , 1200D , 750D , 700D / Nikon D3300 , D5600 & more
Offered by Techccessorize UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, but ..............., 1 July 2017
I sent for the medium version of this camera backpack, and after trying it, found it to be very very uncomfortable, however, if it had a quick release waist strap to hold the bag in place and support the weight whilst walking (release it to swing the bag around to get your camera) then this would be a very good bag. Because the only strap is the one that goes around your shoulder, with the weight of you're equipment in, it pulls the bag and makes the strap dig into you're neck. I want to make it clear, the bag is very good quality and you can fit a hell of a lot into it, the problem is just a waist strap needed. I returned the bag to Amazon and have sent for one better designed.

VonHaus 135W Rotary Multi Tool with Stand, Flexi-shaft and 40pc Accessory Kit- DREMEL Compatible
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy one!!!, 9 Jun. 2017
This multi tool kit is absolutely value for money, I don't know how they can make this kit for the price, very sturdy and solid, has a thousand and one uses. If you are looking for a multi tool then look no further.

Hollings Sausage Carry Bag 1kg
Hollings Sausage Carry Bag 1kg
Offered by Lake Home Leisure & Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty !!, 9 Jun. 2017
If my Dog could write, he would say very tasty sausages.

Maxsimafoto - Lens Adapter extension Tube for Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ200, FZ300 & Leica V-LUX 4, for Tele conversion Lens DMW-LT55 or Close-up lens DMW-LC55 or any 55mm threaded conversion lens, or filters. FZ200, DMW-LA7.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality lens Adapter, 9 Jun. 2017
Very good quality extension tube which fits my Panasonic DMC FZ330 , a lot cheaper than the Panasonic tube, and it certainly does the job.

Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ300/FZ330 User's Manual (B&W)
Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ300/FZ330 User's Manual (B&W)
by Mr G Houghton

5.0 out of 5 stars I cannot say enough about this book, 9 Jun. 2017
A wonderful book, Graham (as always) explains things in a way that is so easy to understand, I'm a beginner at photography,but, since buying this book my pictures are turning out pretty good. Before I used to use automatic mode or one of the scenes, now however I'm making all my own settings, if you have the Panasonic DMC FZ300/FZ330 then buy this book, and believe me you're photography will improve.

AA Battery Charger & Maintainer, For 6V & 12V Lead Acid and Gel Batteries
AA Battery Charger & Maintainer, For 6V & 12V Lead Acid and Gel Batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Not used it yet !!, 7 May 2017
I have not used this yet so for now no review, I can't see there being any problems with it, however, if I do have problems with it when I have to use it I will edit this review. What I can tell you is, it has a very good quality feel to it, and considering the price and all the other reviews that I went on, then, it is a very good buy.

Unisex Night and Day Vision Driving Glasses Poor Weather Conditions DRIVERS UK (Night Black)
Offered by morefaz.ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 28 April 2017
These are not the best day and night glasses money can buy,but, for the money they are not bad.

Easy Fit Vehicle Air Vent Mount Base for Garmin Nuvi GPS
Easy Fit Vehicle Air Vent Mount Base for Garmin Nuvi GPS
Offered by Buybits Addons

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 28 April 2017
Brilliant piece of kit, attach the sat nav to it and it doesn't budge, I'm not sure how long the spring will last, but, I will update this review has necessary.

Mofun® Car Sat Nav Tomtom GPS Rubber Dash Board Non Stick Mount Holder Mat Slim Portable
Offered by Ezdaily

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but .........., 28 April 2017
This is only good if you're dashboard is reasonably flat, I have a 2013 Suzuki Ignis and it would not stay in place on the dashboard.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6