Profile for Ms. G. Lodge > Reviews

Content by Ms. G. Lodge

Ms. G. Lodge "gem" (west yorkshire)

Soup
Soup
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album!, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Soup (Audio CD)
Love this album, and play it constantly. It arrived on time and I had no problems purchasing this item. I even bought another one for a friend who loved mine!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work!, 25 Jun. 2013
I bought these as I have bad arachnophobia and wanted to repel spiders. I had one in my bedroom and one in my living room. I found that spiders didn't avoid these. I even found a spider sat on the top of the plug in the bedroom whilst it was on!!

Manchester United FC Wooden Golf Tees (pack of 20)
Manchester United FC Wooden Golf Tees (pack of 20)
Offered by FancyDressForAll

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tees., 25 Jun. 2013
I bought these tees as I find I tee off better with wooden tees. They arrived at good speed and I think they're reasonably priced. I bought them knowing they would snap when I use them, which is what I wanted for my drive.

Keep Calm and Log Onto Facebook - Blue Double Walled Travel Mug
Keep Calm and Log Onto Facebook - Blue Double Walled Travel Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for work!, 25 Jun. 2013
I bought this for work and travel as I don't like flasks. I find flasks start to smell no matter how well you clean them, and tea doesn't taste as nice in a flask. I find that this mug keeps the tea tasting nice and is very easy to clean. I would recommend this flask for people who drink tea/coffee at work or on the move.

Willis Judd Mens Polished Titanium Ring Engraved I Love You
Willis Judd Mens Polished Titanium Ring Engraved I Love You
Offered by Willis Judd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring for my fiance., 25 Jun. 2013
The ring is stunning, and a nice size. I bought it for my fiancé and he is chuffed with it. It arrived quickly and I would definitely recommend this seller and product.

More of This Is True Than You Believe
More of This Is True Than You Believe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 23 Aug. 2012
Absoloutely brilliant band, their songs are pure quality!!Been to see this band play few times now at different gigs and they just really amaze me.. I can't stop listening to this album!