Profile for Meepmeep > Reviews

Content by Meepmeep

Meepmeep (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Intel Core Q9300 - processors (Intel Core 2 Quad, Socket T (LGA 775), PC, Intel Core 2 Quad Q9000 series for Desktop, Q9300, 64-bit)

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid upgrade part., 4 Jun. 2016
I bought this for my old machine that started to struggle with browser/word processor tasks. It noticeable sped things up, but nothing magic. Good for the price, less than I expected. Fitted some more memory and computer now works great for what I need.

Ladies Nylon Tights Green
Ladies Nylon Tights Green
Offered by Fancy Dress Worldwide

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Ladies Nylon Tights Green (Toy)
Good for fancy dress costume, quite rough quality would not wear them everyday (if different colour...)

Stainless Steel Tweezers Set - Slant, Straight and Pointed Tip. Case | Precision Tweezer for Eyebrow, Facial, Nose and Ingrown Hair (3pcs Set)

3.0 out of 5 stars The face of the inside of the tweezers has good grip. The holder thing is low quality just ..., 4 Jun. 2016
Decent quality. I only really use the pink one, the spikey ones scare me that I might damage the skin. The face of the inside of the tweezers has good grip. The holder thing is low quality just threw it away.

Dragon Age Inquisition (Xbox 360)
Dragon Age Inquisition (Xbox 360)
Offered by 4GamersUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Finished just for the sake., 4 Jun. 2016
Has elements of the previous games but feels a lot more limiting. Was really a struggle just to finish the game so it was out of the way.

Sister Act Original Soundtrack
Sister Act Original Soundtrack

4.0 out of 5 stars Good car sing a long., 4 Jun. 2016
Love 60% of the songs on here, there are the instrumental ones which we just skip. The first medley from the casino is not the one in the film, it has extra talking in.

14 count White Zweigart Aida 0.75 metres x 0.5 metres (29.5" x 20"
14 count White Zweigart Aida 0.75 metres x 0.5 metres (29.5" x 20"
Offered by Florashell Needlecrafts

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Jun. 2016
Good consistency, evenly spaced. Used fray check on it and works nicely.

Impex Hi-Tack Fray Stop Glue 60ml Bottle
Impex Hi-Tack Fray Stop Glue 60ml Bottle
Offered by Ribbons and Buttons

4.0 out of 5 stars was expecting it to be more fluid like other similar products, 4 Jun. 2016
Works very well, was expecting it to be more fluid like other similar products. This came out like PVA. Suspicious that it is just PVA.

Understanding Women (Penguin women's studies)
Understanding Women (Penguin women's studies)
by Luise Eichenbaum

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this book to understand more about myself and ..., 17 Mar. 2016
I bought this book to understand more about myself and my relationships. I read it several times and I think if I read it again I would still take something away from it.

How to Write a Thesis
How to Write a Thesis
by Rowena Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are doing a PhD you should have this book by you at all times., 17 Mar. 2016
This review is from: How to Write a Thesis (Paperback)
This made me finish my PhD. I would have honestly quit if I did not have this book. My supervisor was not much help and this was the hand on my shoulder that convinced me that I could finish.

The Creative Colouring Book for Grown-ups (Creative Colouring for Grown-ups)
The Creative Colouring Book for Grown-ups (Creative Colouring for Grown-ups)
by na

3.0 out of 5 stars More like wallpaper. They are also computerised, 17 Mar. 2016
Patterns are a bit repetitive. More like wallpaper. They are also computerised...it feels like they are clip art that have been compiled. The patterns sometimes dont suit colouring in.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5