Profile for Cynthia Soal > Reviews

Content by Cynthia Soal

Cynthia Soal

Earth Magic: Ancient Secrets For Healing Yourself And Others: Ancient Spiritual Wisdom for Healing Yourself, Others, and the Planet
by Steven Farmer PhD

5.0 out of 5 stars It is really the best connect with the earth magic Steven Farmer has written about, 22 Oct. 2010
I found this book very enlightening, in fact as a healer and a spiritual worker that works with the angels I connected to each angel and elemental he spoke about.

The exercises in the book brought me to understand ancient shamanic wisdom and it's powers in healing that I use to heal my own clients especially the exercise: Journey to the Double Helix which you connect to Grandfather Steven's guide, the Raven and Snake to heal your DNA.

i will be using it in lectures in my angel workshops. I highly recommend this book and thank Steven and all the spirits that connected to me through his writing and my reading of this special healing and enlightening book.
Cynthia Soal