Profile for Sarah Drake > Reviews

Sarah Drake (Somerset)

100% BRUSHED COTTON GREY KING SIZE DUVET COVER BED SET
100% BRUSHED COTTON GREY KING SIZE DUVET COVER BED SET

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely warm set, 21 Nov. 2015
Lovely warm flanel set - as others have said more brown than grey. Considering another set as so warm and cosy. Very happy.

Edgeware Extra Coarse Grater
Edgeware Extra Coarse Grater

5.0 out of 5 stars I love graters!!!, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Edgeware Extra Coarse Grater
I bought this grater in the Lakeland shop and I'm really impressed with it - it's extremely sharp and fantastic for grating eggs to make egg mayonaise.

It grates cheese easily and with no mess and is really easy to clean - just a quick rinse under the tap or in the dishwasher.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT REMOTE, 18 Mar. 2013
REALLY PLEASED THAT THIS HAS A RECHARGABLE BATTERY PACK - A BIT FIDDLY TO RECHARGE BUT WILL PAY FOR ITS SELF OVER BY NOT HAVING TO BUY BATTERIES!!! GIANT TRUCK IN GIANT PACKAGING!!!

Pukka Paper, Everyday 80GSM A4  Pack of 5 Reams
Pukka Paper, Everyday 80GSM A4 Pack of 5 Reams

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PAPER - GREAT VALUE, 18 Mar. 2013
i HAVE JUST ORDERED THIS PAPER FOR THE THIRD TIME. I'M VERY PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT, PRICE AND DELIVERY - CHEAPER THAN THE SHOPS AND MOST ON-LINE MERCHANTS AND REALLY GOOD PAPER.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2013 10:51 AM GMT

Guy Laroche DRAKKAR NOIR Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 30ml (1 Oz) EDT Cologne
Guy Laroche DRAKKAR NOIR Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 30ml (1 Oz) EDT Cologne

5.0 out of 5 stars TAKES ME BACK!!!, 18 Mar. 2013
I'VE ALWAYS LOVED THE SMELL OF DRAKKAR NOIR ON MY HUSBAND SO WHEN I SAW THIS JUST AFTER CHRISTMAS I THOUGHT I WOULD TREAT HIM (AND ME!!!) IT STILL HAS THE SAME EFFECT!!! LOVELY SMELL!

It's Mr Pants (GBA)
It's Mr Pants (GBA)

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT TOO BAD, 30 May 2006
This review is from: It's Mr Pants (GBA) (Video Game)
I think this game is quite fun - quite difficult but fairly addictive!

My game won't save as you go along - this is a real pain as you have to start at the beginning on one part of the game. The time out game is good.

In all quite good.

Canon KP108IP 10x15 KP-108IP Value cartridge pack - 108 Prints with Post-Card logo on reverse,  CP-100 CP-200 CP-300 CP-220 CP-330 CP400 CP500 CP600 CP510 CP710
Canon KP108IP 10x15 KP-108IP Value cartridge pack - 108 Prints with Post-Card logo on reverse, CP-100 CP-200 CP-300 CP-220 CP-330 CP400 CP500 CP600 CP510 CP710
Offered by Stuff-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, as good as Boots!, 8 April 2005
I have just bought a canon selphy cp400 and so needed the ink set to go with it - the printer gives you just a pack for 5 photos!! I have managed to use most of the 108 pack of paper and ink within two weeks of receiving the printer!! I did have a load of photos already on my camera and my sister has just got married and so I had loads of photos that needed printing. The ink works out at just about 25p per print - but you do only print out the really good photos that you have taken. My camera is a sony cybershot p100 and it works beautifully with the canon printer. You can zoom in and trim the photos on the camera and then hey presto you have a beautiful photo to print. The colours are fantastic and the paper and ink set is extremely high quality and it is exactly the same as sending them into Boots. the only problem I am finding is that the prints are so good the rest of my family keep stealing them and I have to print more! This seems to be the cheapest pack to buy at the moment - I am hoping that the packs will get cheaper as more people need to use them. The ink lasts perfectly for each of the pieces of paper - The cartridge has 4 levels of colour on a film sheet and it sends the paper through the machine 4 times - The ink lasts for 36 photos and the paper is packed in sets of 18. The camera tells you when you have run out of paper or ink and so you don't waste anything. All in all an extremely fun item with loads of capabilities.