Profile for kindaxena > Reviews

kindaxena

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great Xmas find, 13 Jan. 2014
We got this as a stocking stuffer for our son as he is Super hero mad and he loves watching it fizz. The little soaps in the middle are a nice surprise and they arrived quick too.

TRAINS Sticker Book (Mega Facts)
TRAINS Sticker Book (Mega Facts)

5.0 out of 5 stars My son has read this book to distruction, 13 Jan. 2014
And he loves the stickers inside too. Nice and colourful book. Well worth it and he gets us to read it to him at night lol

ESPRIT Boy's Crew Neck Long - regular Sweatshirt White - Wei (100 WHITE) 6 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and good looking, 13 Jan. 2014
We bought these for our boys for Xmas as we needed good white shirts to iron transfers on to and they look and fit gorgeous. They were worth paying the extra couple of quid for them.They will be great light sweat shirts for Summer too.

Marklin My World French TGV Model Train Starter Set
Marklin My World French TGV Model Train Starter Set

5.0 out of 5 stars My Three and a half yr olds obesssion is keeping him busy., 13 Jan. 2014
I knew this was a good train set because it was sold out almost every where but my son is in love with TGVs and other modern trains. This is a good, well made, strong, sturdy train set that he just adores. Worth ever penny and we will be buying more. The Swiss Double Decker and Belgian Thalys will be next.

The Green People Company 50ml Organic Kids Spearmint Toothpaste
The Green People Company 50ml Organic Kids Spearmint Toothpaste
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids have used this since first tooth., 11 Oct. 2013
No cavities, it is really all I can say. We would never use anything else. Wish the price didn't change so much though as I would like to buy from just the one seller each month instead of chasing the cheapest deal.

5 Star Brassed Drawing Pins of 11mm Head Diameter [Pack of 150]
5 Star Brassed Drawing Pins of 11mm Head Diameter [Pack of 150]
Offered by emeraldoffice

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the sellers fault, 11 Oct. 2013
But these pins couldn't pin any of my sons posters without breaking. Very cheaply made but it's not the sellers fault.

SeeKay Rhubarb - Glaskins Perpetual Min 150 seeds
SeeKay Rhubarb - Glaskins Perpetual Min 150 seeds
Offered by Seekay Horticultural Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Not grown yet But, 11 Oct. 2013
I miss Rhubarb from my country NZ, so I had to grow some here. They take a while to arrive as they come from Hong Kong or China I think but you get 150 seeds so you don't mind for what your paying.

American Chocolate and Candy Sweets Gift Box - The Perfect Affordable Gift For Everyone- Letterbox Friendly Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Sneaky treat for my husband and I, 11 Oct. 2013
I was surprised at how much you actually get in the box. The Hersheys stuff is disgusting but the rest were scrummy. Will buy again.

Goliath
Goliath

5.0 out of 5 stars Left me wanting more, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Goliath (Kindle Edition)
I started reading this book thinking it would be a quick read over a cup of tea and then I would move on to the next book. But this book was full of surprises and questions. I was transported back in time by the creative and subtle ways the author described his settings. He has clearly reseached his topic well. I don't usually feel this way about short stories but this book was so well written it had me thinking I was reading a book by my favourite author James Herbert. There was a bit of Book Thief about this story too. I just wish I knew what happened in the end because it left me wanting to know more. I was pleasantly surprised, and will look for more from this author in future.
I also liked the cover. It's very haunting.

Stamford Cellulite Massage Cream
Stamford Cellulite Massage Cream

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 20 Jun. 2013
Don't use, it's a waste of money. I run a small business from home helping Low Income and Poorly women giving them everything from Make Overs, Manicures, Pedicures, Facials and Massages. I use all natural products and I have to say this is one of the worst products I have ever used. I ended up throwing it out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5