Profile for Laura Wild > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Lego Storage Head Large Girl
Lego Storage Head Large Girl
Offered by BooCoCo

4.0 out of 5 stars ... reason so doesn't have dividers inside but still a nice storage for my daughters Lego, 22 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Lego Storage Head Large Girl (Toy)
Not as big as the boy large for some reason so doesn't have dividers inside but still a nice storage for my daughters Lego!

Parker S0809250 Sonnet Slim Ballpoint Pen, Stainless Steel with Chrome Trim, Medium Point - Black Ink
Offered by Internet-Ink & Pens

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Jan. 2016
Very pleased lovely pen and lovely box it came in too!

Arsenal FC Official Football Gift Boys Kids Pyjama Onesie Navy 11-12 Years
Arsenal FC Official Football Gift Boys Kids Pyjama Onesie Navy 11-12 Years
Offered by FootballShopOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Onesie, 14 Sept. 2015
this is a lovely onesie, present for my son who was over the moon. Its a lot thinner, ie t-shirt material, rather than fleece, but this was perfect as my son can get rather hot!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value!!, 28 Aug. 2015
Kids love it and kept them occupied for some time which is always great so was great value!!

Disney Infinity Power Disc Pack (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Disney Infinity Power Disc Pack (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Offered by Clearance Game Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 April 2014
Not sure what these are yet but give the game some extras I believe so were well received as were a gift

Minecraft 3-inch Creeper Action Figure
Minecraft 3-inch Creeper Action Figure
Offered by Head Of The Rugged River

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 April 2014
For a massive minecraft fan, he loved them, very basic, but if he plays with these figures for a while over the computer be good!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 April 2014
This was a present for my sons birthday, he was over the moon, good game play with these characters apparently, very good price here!

Pack of 25 - Clear Party Bags - Cone Cellophane Display Bags with FREE Twist Ties - 45 micron - 14.5" x 7"
Offered by CelloExpress

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 April 2014
Ordered these to make party bags, arrived on time, strong and did not break even after being swung about by some children, I have has bags in the past that tore and sweets went everywhere!

Disney Infinity Power Disk Capsule (PS3/Xbox 360/Nintendo Wii U/Wii/3DS)
Disney Infinity Power Disk Capsule (PS3/Xbox 360/Nintendo Wii U/Wii/3DS)
Offered by GAMERS-FRANCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 April 2014
Good to keep all the infinity discs in one place so they don't get lost, although I am yet to,understand what all these bits do!

I Can Draw Book Collection
I Can Draw Book Collection

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item, 7 Mar. 2013
These are lovely books, the issue I have are they are not what I wanted/ordered! I was Looking at 'draw your own....' Books and this is what I thought I had ordered but the 'I can draw' range was delivered instead, I had these last year so really didn't want them again!!! Also very disappointed the book people did not combine postage, I paid over £8, I could have got these direct from the book people with no postage cost had these been the actual books I wanted!!

Page: 1 | 2