Profile for L. Cameron > Reviews

Sony Universal SmartWatch 2 SW2 with Bluetooth One Touch NFC - Black Silicon
Sony Universal SmartWatch 2 SW2 with Bluetooth One Touch NFC - Black Silicon
Offered by BESTLINE

1.0 out of 5 stars Vibration stopped working, 19 April 2017
This worked well for 18 months, but after that the vibration stopped working, which I consider to be an important aspect of this watch - without the vibration, the watch is no good to me. I am very disappointed.

Painting Party: Acrylic Painting for Beginners
Painting Party: Acrylic Painting for Beginners

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful whimsical introduction to the world of acrylic painting., 12 Nov. 2016
This is a wonderful book, full of gorgeous colourful pictures that really make you want to jump in and get started. I am a complete beginner in the world of painting but the step-by-step instructions are very clear and make me feel quite confident that I can produce work just as lovely as the author's. I love the whimsical style of the finished paintings and the author has a friendly, encouraging tone that makes this book a pleasure to read.

Miracle In The Andes: 72 Days on the Mountain and My Long Trek Home
Miracle In The Andes: 72 Days on the Mountain and My Long Trek Home
by Nando Parrado

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Breathtaking, 1 July 2009
This is by far, one of the best, most awe-inspiring books that I have ever read. I have never written an Amazon review before, but having just finished this book I felt that I wanted to share my enjoyment with other readers. Like other reviewers I could not put it down and have finished it in less than a day. It has brought me to tears and left me feeling completely humbled. The ordeal that those people survived is almost beyond comprehension. I think that the story is beautifully written, and from a completely different persepctive than Alive by Piers Paul Read. The book left me looking at life in a new way and I know this story, and in particular, this account of the ordeal, will stay with me forever.