Profile for N. Murphy > Reviews

Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers, 150 Count
Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers, 150 Count
Offered by USA Goodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Dec. 2015
Best ones me and hubby have come across and hard to get in shops so tend to buy here.

Solgar, Sublingual Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), 1000 mcg, 60 Nuggets
Solgar, Sublingual Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), 1000 mcg, 60 Nuggets
Offered by Union Jack Health

5.0 out of 5 stars In 2 days i started to feel better, brain fog & dizziness now almost banished, 1 Dec. 2015
In 2 days i started to feel better, brain fog & dizziness now almost banished, i think some days i need two tablets so have started doing this if get slightly "foggy" again. I do know that some take the 5000 dosage to start with and then 1000 as maintenance dose so maybe i should have done that. I was extremely surprised its been so effective.

TFA 30.5026.01 Moxx Digital Thermo-Hygrometer - Black
TFA 30.5026.01 Moxx Digital Thermo-Hygrometer - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Dec. 2015
Simple to use, effective and informative. Came with battery. Helps to know when to put dehumidifier on :-)

Bah, Humbug! (A Christmas Street Romantic Comedy Novella)
Bah, Humbug! (A Christmas Street Romantic Comedy Novella)

1.0 out of 5 stars A teenage chick lit book, 2 July 2013
An ok short "girl meets boy" story set at Christmas but the style of writing is definitely more suited to young teenagers

How to Get a Grip - Forget namby-pampy, wishy washy, self-help drivel. This is the book you need

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny & probably even useful!, 27 Jan. 2013
My advice would b to read the sample just to check you enjoy the writer's brand of humour, if like me you do it'll have you chuckling out loud making it the best self help book I've read (and I've read quite a few in my time) I've even followed some of the advice already as I was reading through but will read again to see what else I can do, although I'm not going to apologize (ha, see book is working already) for not throwing out the tv as my hubby would prob divorce me!

Camera HD (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Camera HD (Kindle Tablet Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, 11 Jan. 2013
I could already use the photo function on my kindle by selecting "photos" and then the camera icon. However i wanted more options than just aim and take so downloaded this app. It seemed to download fine but on opening, the kindle went mad flashing various screens and then died. I managed eventually to get it back on and the camera no longer works at all and when you open the app i now get the message "cannot connect to camera" I have tried deleting the app but it makes no difference. A further problem is now the battery seems to be draining constantly. All in all a right mess.I will contact amazon now to see what can be done, and will update this review if i get a response....Ok just had live web chat with Amazon and reported this issue, I followed their advice on resetting my kindle and am happily back to square one again, I also managed to delete the app from the device and cloud which i was unable to do before as the whole thing had seized up.They are also reporting my problems to the developer for me and made a "rare exception" to refund my money (only £0.62 but it was the principle really)Although i don't have a camera app now i am very happy with the help i got from Amazon.

Mistletoe in Manhattan: A Christmas Story
Mistletoe in Manhattan: A Christmas Story

4.0 out of 5 stars A happy albeit short Xmas story, 4 Jan. 2013
Lovely story although wish it had continued as felt like a first chapter of a longer story. Still a happy read though.

Bubble Mania
Bubble Mania

2.0 out of 5 stars not really free!, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bubble Mania (App)
Ok for first few levels then you are asked to buy more energy and other things to be able to continue. Think children could get carried away so be warned, I just deleted game

HTC Desire S Gel Case / Cover / Shell / Skin - Blue PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but diff colour, 22 Aug. 2011
Arrived today so havent used it much but im assuming from other reviews that it will be ok on that front. However it is a different colour to that shown in the picture, I would describe it as a fairly bright sky blue/turquoise colour which does look nice but may be too "girly" for blokes. Some reviews say when the cover is on, it then looks more like the picture as the dark colour of the phone shows through the case, well it didnt make much diff to mine. I have seen other reviews saying the colour is different to that ordered but it may be that the shade varies to whatever's in stock at the time and lets face it, if you're not too worried about the shade then you cant beat the price.

Zakynthos / Zante ~ Island Map
Zakynthos / Zante ~ Island Map
by Road Editions
Edition: Map

2.0 out of 5 stars You need good eyesight!, 21 July 2011
The map was as described in relation to the detail but the actual map of the island is much smaller than expected with much gumpf around it, we will need a good pair of glasses/magnifier to see the roads! I had previously ordered the same map for half the price on another website but cancelled after waiting a couple of months. This map was twice the price and was really not worth it as not much better than the one you get free with the car hire. Also the place names etc are in Greek which doesn't bother us but may bother some people.

Page: 1 | 2