Profile for William J. Macmillan > Reviews

Content by William J. Mac...

William J. Macmillan "Bonecrusher" (Lancashire, England)

Maxsimafoto® - Remote Shutter Release / Switch Cord For Panasonic DMC-FZ1000, FZ330, FZ300, FZ200, FZ150, FZ100, FZ50, FZ30, FZ20, FZ20K, FZ25, G5, G6, G1, G2, GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4, G10, GF1, GX1, GX7, L1, LC1, L10 as DMW-RSL1 & DIGILUX 1, DIGILUX 2, DIGILUX 3, CR-DC1, V-LUX1, V-LUX2, V-LUX 3.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Again as they say you get what you pay for and I thought this would or should be a good item however I was/am so disappointed wi, 12 Nov. 2014
DO NOT BUY, absolute rubbish. Again as they say you get what you pay for and I thought this would or should be a good item however I was/am so disappointed with this item, At first it didn't work at all, I left it a couple of hours and went back to try it again, no success, then all of a sudden it started to work but very spasmodically, I thought great. So my next test was to switch the camera off, remove the release cord and then try it all again, outcome NOTHING, so I give up and it will be now cast to the waste bin, lesson learnt. Not returning as the postage would would outway the cost of the product.
Back to the drawing board.....
One very unhappy customer.

Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock
Offered by streetsahead

1.0 out of 5 stars Gravity DVD, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Gravity [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I thought this film to be very boring, I just don't know how it won awards. There's about 5 minutes of action and then the rest is just so boring, The intro is so long you almost fall asleep just waiting for something to happen. I just can't see what all the rave is about this film, perhaps I got a different version, however this is just my opinion.

Panasonic RP-HS46E-K Slim Clip on Earphone - Black
Panasonic RP-HS46E-K Slim Clip on Earphone - Black
Offered by SmartSalesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic RP-HS46E-K Slim Clip on Earphone, 24 Feb. 2013
An excellent slim clip on earphone product for those who cannot wear buds and has a nice base sound to it. Very comfortable to wear and listen to.

Honeywell H450EN carbon monoxide detector
Honeywell H450EN carbon monoxide detector

5.0 out of 5 stars Honeywell H450EN carbon monoxide detector, 15 Jun. 2012
Purchased to replace the one I had as the batteries had almost gone, this is the third one I have had over the years and wouldn't be without one in the house as they are a very valuable asset for the cost.

Solwise 85Mbps Homeplug Ethernet Adapter - Single Adapter Only
Solwise 85Mbps Homeplug Ethernet Adapter - Single Adapter Only

5.0 out of 5 stars Solwise 85Mbps Homeplug Ethernet Adapter, 15 Jun. 2012
I purchased this to compliment the two I already have which are a great asset to enhancing my WiFi throughout the house and outer buildings. I have been using these for over two years.

Nintendo Official Component Video Cable [Wii]
Nintendo Official Component Video Cable [Wii]

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo component cable for Wii, 10 Dec. 2010
I needed to plug my Wii into my new flat screen TV, all my ports were taken so to use the Wii I had to switch cables, (time consuming and not practical), so I did a little research and came across this product, the official Nintendo component cable, upon receiving the installation was very easy however you must have a component enabled TV for this to work which most modern flatscreen TV's are today.

I plugged the cables into the back ot the TV, you can't go wrong as they are all colour coded, plugged the other end into the Wii, switched the TV on, switched the Wii on and everything worked well. The difference in quality is fantastic, thouroughly recommended.

Lowepro Nova 160 AW All Weather Shoulder Bag for Digital SLR - Black
Lowepro Nova 160 AW All Weather Shoulder Bag for Digital SLR - Black
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Lowepro Nova 160 AW All Weather Shoulder Bag, 21 Oct. 2010
Great product, well padded with plenty of room for my Samsung GX10 dslr and 200mm telephoto lens. Comfortable on the shoulders and easy to use.

Panasonic DMR-EX99VEBK 250GB HDD DVD/VHS Recorder with Freeview+
Panasonic DMR-EX99VEBK 250GB HDD DVD/VHS Recorder with Freeview+

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic DMR-EX99VEBK, 31 July 2010
An excellent piece of equipment, I just coupled everything up switched on and it set itself up with no problems. Highly recommended.Panasonic DMR-EX99VEBK 250GB HDD DVD/VHS Recorder with Freeview+