Profile for JOHN S BOOTH > Reviews

Content by JOHN S BOOTH

JOHN S BOOTH

Suppe: Overtures And Marches (Neeme Järvi, Royal Scottish National Orchestra) (Chandos: CHSA 5110)

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER SUPPE, 19 May 2013
I chose this because it had every thing on the CD that I wanted, & I am delighted with it

Gilbert and Sullivan (1982) [DVD]
Gilbert and Sullivan (1982) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Allen
Offered by alentertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY, 19 May 2013
I chose this product as I did not have any Gilbert & sulivan Operas & this was the compleat version with all the operas however they are a little dated but well woth watching.

Handel: Messiah (Handel: Messiah (Staged Version) [Blu-ray] [2010] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Susan Gritton
Offered by Fulfillment Express

3.0 out of 5 stars I Prefer a standard performance, 19 May 2013
I chose this version because it was blue ray but I think I would have prefered a standard performance although the blu tay quality is excelent.

Handel: Water Music Suites 1, 2, 3, Music for the Royal Fireworks
Handel: Water Music Suites 1, 2, 3, Music for the Royal Fireworks

4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 19 May 2013
An excelent performance, & was just what I was expecting, good value for the money.I cant find any more to say.

Chronicles Of Narnia  - The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe/Prince Caspian [Blu-ray]
Chronicles Of Narnia - The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe/Prince Caspian [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Georgie Henley

1.0 out of 5 stars CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, 19 May 2013
As I live in Thailand & you do not deliver direct by the time I get the item I requre via a third party in England it is too late to do any thing about it. The lion the witch & the wardrobe plays just fine but the other one in the set is country coded & will not play.