Profile for kayvmac > Reviews

Brook Taverner Women's Luna Waistcoat Black S
Brook Taverner Women's Luna Waistcoat Black S
Offered by Ampro Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy., 25 Jun. 2016
Love it...Looks and feels great.

Living the Journey: Using the Journey Method to Heal Your Life and Set Yourself Free
by Brandon Bays

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are open to believe then read and heal., 25 Jun. 2016
I was recommended this book by a friend and Brandon is quite a person. I do believe we are so much more than we actually are. I want to be the best and happiest I can be. I loved this book and I am waiting for a friend to finish hers and then looking forward to going through the journey work with her. So at the minute as much as I believe Brandon, to truly say that it all works I need and want to find out for myself how I am feeling once I have done my journey........ Bottom line, Brandon is inspirational and I recommend this book and I will be reading more of her work in the future too.

On Grief and Grieving: Finding the Meaning of Grief Through the Five Stages of Loss
by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross David Kessler

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to understand and it reassures you that whatever you ..., 2 Feb. 2016
After losing my husband suddenly, I did a search on books and the 5 stages of grief. I have read it and it helped bring me some peace in these early stages after his death. Very well written with no deep medical references, easy to understand and it reassures you that whatever you are feeling is normal to you and your circumstances. I will probably read it again in a number of months when I am at a different stage to the one just now.

6pcs Plastic Model Wild Animals Toy Tiger Leopard Lion Giraffe Zebra Elephant
6pcs Plastic Model Wild Animals Toy Tiger Leopard Lion Giraffe Zebra Elephant
Offered by WE-PRO

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand kids love them., 2 Feb. 2016
Exactly as described. Grand kids love them.,

Home Bedding Store Soft Flannelette 100% Brushed Thermal Cotton Super King Size Bed Duvet / Quilt Cover Bedding Set Woodbridge Check Red
Offered by HomeBeddingStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Feb. 2016
Looks great, feels great and washed great. Highly recommend.

Silent Scream: An edge of your seat serial killer thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, great heroine, 2 Feb. 2016
Great read, great heroine. I love kick ass lead females in novels and Kim Stone is strong with a soft hidden heart. Great story to keep you turning page after page and not wanting to stop reading. Just bought the 2nd and 3rd so looking forward to Kims next case :-) Definitely recommend Angela Marsons as a great thriller author.

Apple iPhone SE/5S/5C/5 Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars GreT product, 4 Mar. 2015
Great product, highly recommend

Duronic Hybrid Radio Wind Up Solar and Rechargeable AM/FM Radio with USB Charger Cable
Offered by DURONIC

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good.., 4 Mar. 2015
Useless, any charge from sun goes down very quickly!! Don't use now

Master Class Deluxe Stainless Steel Potato Ricer, 31 cm (12")
Master Class Deluxe Stainless Steel Potato Ricer, 31 cm (12")

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 4 Mar. 2015
Love it!!!!!! Amazing mash in a minute!

Corduroy Natural Light Cream Beige Foot Stool Pouffe Cube Bean Bag with Filling
Corduroy Natural Light Cream Beige Foot Stool Pouffe Cube Bean Bag with Filling

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 Mar. 2015
Great pouffe, cover easily cleaned too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8