Profile for Mr. Nathan Armstrong > Reviews

Content by Mr. Nathan Arm...

Mr. Nathan Armstrong
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Vivid Imaginations Real Kids Kitchen Equipment Great Baking Set (Multi-Colour)
Vivid Imaginations Real Kids Kitchen Equipment Great Baking Set (Multi-Colour)

2.0 out of 5 stars A very disappointing childs baking set for the price!, 18 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am really disappointed with this set - it promised so much but delivers so little for the price.

The egg cracker is a great idea ( might use it myself!) , the bowls are good and the suction base means it is great for the young cook. The icing bag is ok as well but only comes supplied with 1 nozzle.

Now to the problem with the set - with 25 plus items - that is mainly including 16 minicup cases!!!, only one baking tray is included and it only holds 4 mini cupcakes - so you could have the oven on for hours if you want to make a decent batch (or use your own). There are no recipes included, no spoons or whisks or other essentials.

If you are looking for a proper set for a young baker this is a waste of time - it would be ok for a gift or xmas present if it was under £10.00

Very disappointing!

Silentnight Hotel Collection Duvet, Microfibre, White, Double, 10.5 tog
Silentnight Hotel Collection Duvet, Microfibre, White, Double, 10.5 tog

5.0 out of 5 stars A top quality duvet - top of the range look and feel!, 16 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very happy with the quilt - the cover is lovely and soft and has a slight white square design like you get in hotels....

The quilt itself is really light and airy - I am really surprised how warm and cosy it is without being heavy.

hypo-allergenic filling means it is suitable for all - my son has asthma so I cant use feather or down and he loves this.

Really is a top quality duvet - it has a 2 year guarantee - i know you can buy cheaper duvets but i have found they covers are not that soft and even worse the filling settles in the corners and goes lumpy! it is definately worth paying the extra for - I love it!!!

Silentnight Duck Feather Duvet, Cotton, White, Double, 10.5 tog
Silentnight Duck Feather Duvet, Cotton, White, Double, 10.5 tog

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb duvet - worth paying the extra for!, 16 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A really top quality duvet - 100% percent cotton cover - 100% duckfeather.

At 10.5 tog it is a bit warm for summer but ideal for all other seasons.

The duvet is really light so you don't feel trapped in it. I recommend you give it a really good shake very day to stop the feathers gathering in the corners of the pockets - it says it is machine washable (you will need a big machine) I haven't tried this one yet but I have found other duck feather duvets really difficult to dry they take ages and can smell a bit foisty. So now I take them to a launderette where the machines and driers are larger and this is much better and quicker.

I can't find a fault with it at all - although it was only been used for a week now.

Mitre Polarize Football T-Shirt - Navy/White, Size - M
Mitre Polarize Football T-Shirt - Navy/White, Size - M

4.0 out of 5 stars A great lightweight t-shirt by mitre!, 14 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A great t-shirt for general exercise. Slightly slim-fitting.

The breathable fabric kept me cool while jogging and is very light and easy to move in.

I really like the simple design as well - the only thing I was not too keen on was the neck/collar - it felt quite tight and is a lot thicker than the rest of the t-shirt!

Rose & Co Patisserie de Bain Cranberries and Cream Tartlette Gift Set  - Pack of 2
Rose & Co Patisserie de Bain Cranberries and Cream Tartlette Gift Set - Pack of 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sweet smelling bath tarts - leaves your skin soft and silky!, 14 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These two richly scented bath tarlettesc ome in a lovely box as if they are cakes from a French patisserie.

Place one tart in to the bath while the water is running and within seconds they start to dissolve releasing a lovely sweet smell (I am not getting cranberries - more strawberries and cream)

After a good soak in the relaxing water you skin is left super smooth as if you had moisturised.....! also when you empty the bath there is no residue which you get from some of these "bath bombs"

Really nicely packaged and ideal for a small gift or treat for you or somebody else! Slightly overpriced I feel for what they are ( hence 4 stars)

Hopi Direct Trumpet Ear Candles x 20 (10 pairs) Natural with Protector Discs
Hopi Direct Trumpet Ear Candles x 20 (10 pairs) Natural with Protector Discs

4.0 out of 5 stars not as scary as it sounds but care is needed!, 9 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
having been suffering for the last 2 years with buzzing in my ears (my fault- the doctor said I had pushed ear wax onto the ear drum) I have tried many ear drops ect with little or no effect - so when amazon asked me to review a sample pack of these I jumped at the chance.

when the instructions said put it in your ear and light it I was a bit wary - I did it myself using a mirror and it was ok but I would recommend you use them with somebody else - not the nicest shared experience I agree but safety first!

the instructions are good - but they do not tell you what to expect - I thought the wax would drip into your ear and then when you removed it you would get a candle on the end! I was a bit worried after use as nothing was there!!

As I was a bit unsure how to use I checked the other reviews - some loved them - some said they did not work and worrying some said the plastic tip had come off and got stuck in the ear and they had to visit an accident department to get a doctor to remove it! so I approached with some care!

I have to say I have checked all the tips that you place into the ear and they are firmly fitted (maybe they have changed them since the reviews)...it does say you can use them without the tip if you like.

I still don't know how they work - it was painless and took about 2 minutes per ear. straight after (and now two days later) the buzzing/ vibrating in my ear has stopped! (I still don't know how they work though.

if you have tried doing this ear treatment before you will know how to use them if like me you have not - try no to be put off by the process or reviews....I would recommend you check the plastic filter is fitted securely and also have somebody with you or take extra care the first time you use it to avoid going up in flames!

HALTI Collar, Medium, Purple
HALTI Collar, Medium, Purple
Offered by JD-MAC Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars a great collar for your 4 legged friend!, 9 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
a great product - the clasp is strong and secure but can be easily released...comes with a ring for attaching a dog tag.

size wise medium is too big for a westie but fits a spaniel!

easy washable and built to last!

Heathcote & Ivory Blush Rose Hand and Nail Cream 100 ml
Heathcote & Ivory Blush Rose Hand and Nail Cream 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely rose scented hand cream - hands are soft and sweetly smelling, 5 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A beautifully scented and none greasy 2-in-1 hand and nail cream from heathcote and ivory.

Smells lovely...not overpowering and not greasy like some hand creams can be.

Really leaves your hands lovely and soft and clean feeling - not sure about the nail cream results - but as a hand cream it is simply gorgeous!

Heathcote & Ivory Blush Rose Bath Melts with Paper Flowers 45 g - Pack of 3
Heathcote & Ivory Blush Rose Bath Melts with Paper Flowers 45 g - Pack of 3

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for a relaxing soak in the bath!!!, 5 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
this set of 3 bath melts comes in a lovely presentation box - ideal for a present/gift.

you simply drop one into the bath and it dissolves while the tap is running - makes the water smelling lovely and great for a relaxing soak. very similar to what you get from "lush".

I have only given it 4 stars for the simple reason - I prefer a nice soak in a bubble bath - I don't think you can beat it - but if don't like bubbles and just want a sweet smelling relaxing bath they are great!!!

Command BATH12-ES Corner Caddy with Water Resistant Strips - Frosted
Command BATH12-ES Corner Caddy with Water Resistant Strips - Frosted

4.0 out of 5 stars a great shower caddy - easy to fix - no drilling!!!, 5 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
really love the idea of this item....I have recently moved into a new house and the shower cubicle was fully tiled but has nowhere to store your shower gel ect. and I did not want to go to the hassle of starting to drill through tiles.

really easy to apply (simple apply the strips) and the item fixes onto them...no mess no hassle!

it is strongly attached and easy to clean by simply removing from the brackets.

Ii though it was white but it is opaque see through and slightly bigger than I was expecting so looks a bit clumbersome in a small shower

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20