Profile for J. K. Vaughan > Reviews

Content by J. K. Vaughan

J. K. Vaughan "ASD mother" (Surrey, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
HOMCOM Wooden Storage Cabinet Unit Chest of Drawers 10 Multicolor Drawers Wood Filing Organiser Home Office Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 3 Aug. 2016
This is an absolutely beautiful piece of furniture. I thought it was going to be a flatpack and was ready to do battle with my screwdriver but to my delight it arrived ready made. It is stunningly lovely and incredibly good value. I would also like to buy it's "sister " chest of drawers but it has already sold out.....

Colloidal Silver Spray 10ppm/100ml - Nano Hydrosol Water Bottle - Natural Antibiotics Antiseptic Antibacterial Antiviral Antifungal Liquid - Immune Support Booster - Highest Quality Attained Through Special Process - Premium Purity Level 99.99% - For Humans, Pets and Plants!
Offered by Livoa Vital

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be working!, 19 July 2016
I have had a very unsightly blotchy rash on my legs- just the front- and the spray is not only soothing but, fingers crossed, really dealing with it. The rash looks much less unsightly and is beginning to fade and i am hoping to be able to expose my legs to the world at large again in this present very hot weather!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2016 5:42 PM BST

Coat Hanger Holder Tidy Storage Space Saving Store Idea
Coat Hanger Holder Tidy Storage Space Saving Store Idea

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray- hangers contained!, 8 July 2016
What a brilliant invention . So simple yet so effective. That horrible tangle of coat hangers which, I'll swear, BRED in the washing basket is now tamely and meekly contained in this clever contraption. Such a little thing but which has made me so very happy,!

Tenn well Casual Canvas Backpack Bag, Rucksack Bookbags Backpack for School/Collage/Outdoor
Offered by T&H Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 19 April 2016
This is a really lovely bag and I have received many compliments from work colleagues. Roomy enough for my laptop and books and lunch.Perfect!

Women's Hobos Shoulder Bags Canvas Totes Handbag Cross-body Bags (XF231)
Women's Hobos Shoulder Bags Canvas Totes Handbag Cross-body Bags (XF231)
Offered by SUPTOON

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great bag! It's perfect for my needs and I ..., 11 April 2016
What a great bag! It's perfect for my needs and I love the little pockets and zipped compatments everywhere. Lovely size, lovely colours-I'm very happy!

Mercers Furniture Corona 2-Drawer Flat Screen TV Unit, Wood, Antique Pine
Mercers Furniture Corona 2-Drawer Flat Screen TV Unit, Wood, Antique Pine
Offered by mercersfurniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific value, looks wonderful and wasn't too hard to ..., 8 April 2016
What a lovely piece of furniture. Terrific value, looks wonderful and wasn't too hard to put together. I'm going to be buying more from this range

Sanctuary: (A Kate Redman Mystery: Book 8) (The Kate Redman Mysteries)
Sanctuary: (A Kate Redman Mystery: Book 8) (The Kate Redman Mysteries)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another terrific read, 15 Nov. 2015
I too was able to have an advance copy of this book to read and review and the only disappointment was....that I read it so quickly!
Reading it was like catching up with a friend who I've got to know and contact intermittently. I was so pleased that Kate's relationship with Tin is still intact given her previous history.
The story itself was absolutely contemporary and this always strikes me about Celina Grace's writing- that her characters in this series inhabit a world that we live in right now.
As always, the twists and turns in the tale leave the reader surprised and satisfied.
I was SO looking forward to reading this and will have to sit on my hands and gaze out of the window (metaphorically) until the next one is written.
LOVED it!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 26 July 2015
The size was too small despite meticulous measurement and I had to return it. The charge for return postage was outrageous- half the cost of the bra itself. Disappointing all round.

True Time Travel Stories: Amazing Real Life Stories In The News (Time Travel Books Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 21 Oct. 2014
A great read with many well documented instances. There's just so much out there that we don't know or understand.I want to read more!

Letters To My Daughter's Killer
Letters To My Daughter's Killer

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting read, 20 April 2014
Another brilliant read from Cath Staincliffe. I've read it in less than a day despite this being Easter Sunday with loads of family goings on. What a fantastic and terribly believable story. So well told and written. I'm not going to give anything away but urge you to read this. Incidentally I could see this throughout as a great television series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4