ARRAY(0xac7c7084)

Profile for Edward > Reviews

Content by Edward

Edward "sickboyedd" (Norwich, United Kingdom)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and cosy, 23 Dec 2011
I've had this mattress for around 4 months now and I'm really happy with it. Yes, it does smell when you first get it (Fabreze and a few days airing and it becomes less so) but the smell soon disappears. Having upgraded from a basic IKEA Hogbo mattress, I noticed the difference on the first night of having it. No more stiff back on waking up, no more rolling to the more worn areas in the night. It's also really nice and warm on these winter nights, the way it conforms to your body's shape makes it much better at keeping in the warm. I personally haven't found it too hot either, so maybe those special covers do work. I was a little skeptical when I bought it, worried that it was more hype than anything, but the memory foam for me is really worth it, especially at this price. Even the blokes in white vans selling them from the back are more expensive and have less foam thickness.

Love it, having the best nights sleep in ages, what more can be said?

Asimov's Science Fiction
Asimov's Science Fiction
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for an engrossing read, 2 Mar 2011
I got this on trial just to see if a magazine would hold up on the Kindle and was impressed enough to subscribe. The stories range in their scope and style, but the majority I've read have been highly enjoyable. Well worth the subs cost, probably one of the best magazines available on the Kindle at the moment!

The Peter Serafinowicz Show [DVD]
The Peter Serafinowicz Show [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Serafinowicz
Offered by zoverstocks
Price: 5.03

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the funniest shows on Television, 10 Aug 2009
Peter Serafinowicz has both an admirable track record in comedy and an almost erotically difficult surname to spell. Some of the recurring characters of the series like Brian Butterfield ("But wait, there's more") are just inspired, the sketches caricature commercials to perfection ("Kitchen Gun" in particular left me gasping for air).

I find a lot of comedy on TV relies on stereotype or jokes which are rehashes of old material. The Peter S. Show was a rare thing indeed, it had *so many* comic ideas crammed into it. I can't wait for the release, it should be a worthy addition to my collection.