Profile for Cat > Reviews

Content by Cat

Cat (London, UK)

Two Tone Women's Mid Length Wrap Dress Dark Blue 3/4 Sleeve with Contrast Binding Size 16 (500628)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and fit, 29 July 2014
Really nice!

Manhattan Toy Wimmer-Ferguson Double-Feature Mirror for Self-Discovery
Manhattan Toy Wimmer-Ferguson Double-Feature Mirror for Self-Discovery

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Mar. 2014
Unbreakable and my daughter loves it, and has since we got it for her when she was 4 months old. Also gives a lovely clear image, it's not distorted like many baby mirrors.

Andy Murray: Seventy-Seven: My Road to Wimbledon Glory
Andy Murray: Seventy-Seven: My Road to Wimbledon Glory

3.0 out of 5 stars **NOT SUITABLE FOR KINDLE**, 2 Mar. 2014
This book LOOKS great and I love Muzza, however, the kindle version of this book is just low res pictures (jpegs) so it maneuvers like a comic book and you have no control over the size of the font etc. I tried to read this on a tablet but still it is very difficult to read and requires a lot of shifting around on one picture to read the full text (the font is in italics too so just a little bit more illegible).

Did I mention how low res it it? It's so hard to read. Buying it for £7 is expensive enough but without it being kindle-friendly it's just a waste of money. Am going to attempt to get my money back on this one.

This is NOT a kindle book.

Gutted.

A Dance of Cloaks (Shadowdance Trilogy, Book 1)
A Dance of Cloaks (Shadowdance Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 26 Jun. 2011
This was a surprisingly great read, I picked this up because of the price and thought it was brilliant. I am pretty choosey when it comes to my fantasy novels and was surprised at how much I enjoyed this guys work. It reminds me of Brent Weeks and Brandon Sanderson - who's work I absolutely love. Fun, easy to read, interesting plot lines, great characters, plenty of sex and gore, not predictable, what else could you want?!

The Cost of Betrayal (The Half-Orcs Book 2)
The Cost of Betrayal (The Half-Orcs Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars half-orcs series, 18 Jun. 2011
this is the very first review i've ever written for a book, but feel that i owe it david dalglish as his books are fantastic. i'm very picky with the kinds of fantasy books i read, there are so many that are unoriginal and dull, but every single book of this series and the dance of shadows series has been brilliant. it's very rare to stumble across a great writer like this, so i'm chuffed! thank you!

Kangaroos womens Cable bar White 8ATX1160W 8 UK
Kangaroos womens Cable bar White 8ATX1160W 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 23 Aug. 2009
This shoe fits my foot perfectly - I am a size 8 and have a narrow ankle/ heel and it is difficult to find shoes that fit comfortably. I have found all Kangaroo shoes to be equally as good. Highly recommended.

Belkin 15.4 Inch Notebook Sleeve - Neoprene - Dove/Tarragon
Belkin 15.4 Inch Notebook Sleeve - Neoprene - Dove/Tarragon

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for MacBook Pro 15", 23 Aug. 2009
This product looks and feels like I would have expected it to going on the description but the size doesn't fit my 15" MacBook Pro. My MacBook is too slim for it - so there is quite space left inside, making it awkward to pick up. I think the product is nice but I wouldn't recommend it to those with MacBook Pro's.