Profile for Mrs.J.Mortimer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Yellow Wallpaper
The Yellow Wallpaper

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting!, 7 Aug. 2016
Very cleverly written it leads you into the writers world and her deterioration in a most convincing way. I read it in one reading as it was that gripping.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars A JOKE! I ordered this as a gift. ..., 9 Feb. 2016
A JOKE! I ordered this as a gift. It arrived completed and the box is flat packed. You have to put the box together, which is plain white and flimsy. The 'jigsaw' is complete on a sticky piece of board - so hey, you don't have to bother putting it together!! Oh, no, you have to break it all up and put it into the box you have constructed, and I paid £19:99 for this??!! ARE YOU JOKING?! ..... AN APALLING RIPOFF.

Euphoria
Euphoria

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Euphoria (Kindle Edition)
One of the few books recently that have captured me and kept me reading. Wonderful writing, wonderful story. Now to find more of her work!

Brother MFC-J6520DW A3 Colour Inkjet Wireless Multifunction All-In-One Printer
Brother MFC-J6520DW A3 Colour Inkjet Wireless Multifunction All-In-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased., 26 May 2014
I am delighted with this, it was easy to install and has worked a treat ever since I got it. The wireless set up was easy to connect to my computer. I have only used it as an A3 scanner, so the print quality is not something I can comment on.

Now You See Me
Now You See Me
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars great entertainment, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Now You See Me (DVD)
We thoroughly enjoyed the film, it was clever and kept you guessing right up to the end, fantastic entertainment well worth watching.

Walking Home
Walking Home

5.0 out of 5 stars a great book from a great poet, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Walking Home (Kindle Edition)
I love the poetry of Simon Armitage so I suppose I am biased from the outset, even so, this is a great read, numerous and reflective, just wonderful.

Mud
Mud
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Mud (DVD)
Just well worth every minute watching it. We were convinced it must be an adaptation of a book - but were wrong!

Rogue Male
Rogue Male

4.0 out of 5 stars a real page turner, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Rogue Male (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't sure I'd enjoy this but was pleasantly surprised! Well written and fast action, well worth reading by anyone, not necessarily a 'mans' book !

Journal Of A Journalist
Journal Of A Journalist

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read., 10 Jun. 2013
A fascinating story, made even more interesting having been written in his own words. A vivid glimpse into the past through the detailed eyes of a journalist.

Portmeirion Crazy Daisy Tea Spoons, Set of 6
Portmeirion Crazy Daisy Tea Spoons, Set of 6
Offered by Beau Perry

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 Mar. 2013
Good quality and so very pretty, exactly what I was looking for :) Any more sets available? I certainly hope so.

Page: 1 | 2