Profile for maddyanna > Reviews

Content by maddyanna

maddyanna "bookie" (uk)

Yousave Accessories iPhone 6S / 6 Crystal Clear 2-Pack of Tempered Glass Screen Protector [Ultra Thin 0.3mm / 9H Hardness Rating] Twin Pack
Offered by PJA Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Sept. 2016
Really easy to apply to screen very happy with product and would recommend.

5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) (National Geographic Kids)
5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) (National Geographic Kids)
by National Geographic Kids

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Sept. 2016
Great for younger children full of interesting facts. Also great illustration/pictures.

Car Mount, VicTsing Universal Car Phone Holder Mount Cradle Windshield for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, Samsung Galaxy , Huawei, HTC, Sony & Other Mobile Phones of Width less than 80mm, 360 Degree Rotation
Offered by VICTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Sept. 2016
Fits my iPhone 6 really well and suction is great -no falling off mid trip! Arrived on time too. Would recommend.

The Body Book
The Body Book
by Cameron Diaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 May 2015
This review is from: The Body Book (Paperback)
Love this book really good read.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 May 2015
Great product.

[Apple MFi Certified] Omaker 8 Pin Lightning to USB Sync Charger Data Cable Data Cord 3.28ft / 1m for iPhone 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air / Mini / Mini2, iPad 4th Generation, iPod 5th Generation, and Ipod Nano 7th Generation (white)

Pink Floral Rose iPhone 6 case - Flower Pattern TPU GEL iPhone 6 Cover 4.7"
Pink Floral Rose iPhone 6 case - Flower Pattern TPU GEL iPhone 6 Cover 4.7"

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Impressed, 26 Jan. 2015
This phone case fits my iPhone 6 extremely well and looks good too! You can still access all the buttons on the sides and was packed well, especially as it's from Hong Kong!

Dream Catcher Purple 5 Inch
Dream Catcher Purple 5 Inch

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not what I expected, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Dream Catcher Purple 5 Inch
I ordered this dream catcher as a present for my friend as she would really like it and does like it. However, when it came it had butterflies attached and was a MUCH lighter purple which I didn't expect, although I am still happy with the product and my friend loves it.

The Killing 1
The Killing 1
by David Hewson

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!, 4 July 2013
This review is from: The Killing 1 (Paperback)
I haven't seen the TV screenplay of the Killing and initially I was going to buy the DVD box set.
However, before purchasing I read some of the book reviews and decided to give it a go. I am so glad I did. What a book! I couldn't put it down and was totally drawn into Sarah Lund's world from start to finish.
I loved this book and would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a well written, fast paced crime thriller.

10 Minute Solution - Yoga [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Yoga [DVD]
Dvd ~ unknown
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing relaxing about this!, 3 July 2007
I am new to yoga having only done classes for the past few months. I bought this DVD as I liked the idea of 10 minute workouts - and would agree that this is a benefit of the DVD as you can do as much as you like.

However, I found the instruction too fast to follow safely at times, but maybe this will improve as I get to know the postures.

It is not relaxing in any shape or form and I thought the music was slightly irritating.