Profile for Charlotte Kamman > Reviews

Content by Charlotte Kamman

Charlotte Kamman "EFT coach" (Netherlands)

Heba the Ho'oponoponoist
Heba the Ho'oponoponoist
by Charan Surdhar

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Healing and Happiness for kids, 2 Nov. 2010
Charan's book is an amazing find. Ho'oponopono got my attention from Joe Vitale's Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More, and this book makes the wisdom available to a much wider public. Heba's story helps adults and children alike to create happiness and love in their lives. My daughter loves the book, and Heba shows up in her dreams and stories, giving her a fresh and happier view on life. I won't give you any clues, but I want to say one thing: Buy it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2010 12:30 PM GMT

The Highly Sensitive Child: Helping Our Children Thrive When the World Overwhelms Them
by Elaine N. Aron

5.0 out of 5 stars Understanding your highly sensitive child, 22 Feb. 2010
We read this book after having read the ones for adults from the same author. She is very insightful and helps you understand what exactly makes it so difficult to cope with the world when you are highly sensitive. She gives useful tips about how to cope with "normal" circumstances like family, school, friends, when you are a sensitive child or a parent to a sensitive child. My daughter loved the advice she gives, and it has made life easier for us without doubt.

Why Men Want Sex and Women Need Love: Unravelling the Simple Truth: Understanding What He Wants and What She Wants from a Relationship
by Allan Pease

5.0 out of 5 stars Suddenly I understand what has been going on in my life!, 22 Feb. 2010
This is such a great book: easy to read, easy to understand, and yet very profound. My partner and I went through a rough patch, and he bought it. It has made an enormous change in how we both look at relationships in general, and our relationship specifically. Clarity and understanding are the words that come to mind. Highly recommended to anyone who is not a monk or a nun :)

The Hidden Cure: The Five Laws of Perfect Health
The Hidden Cure: The Five Laws of Perfect Health
by Laurens Maas

5.0 out of 5 stars Thorough analysis and easy to follow practical advice, 2 Aug. 2009
Laurens Maas wrote a very detailed and very structured book about the 5 basic pieces of knowledge we need to have a great health. I know from experience that at least 3 of them are very vital to my health, and I am sure that the 2 missing pieces that I found in this book will help me even further on my path to ultimate health and well being.
It is scientifically written, yet in a very understandable way. No vague statements, everything omes with proof and figures.
I think Mr. Maas has written a book which every family should have in their bookcase - to apply the principles to children and adults alike. The world will be a better place, that's for sure, and your family will benefit greatly.
I think that many many diseases will just disappear, including conditions such as ADD, chronic fatigue syndrom, fybro myalgia etc.
Absolutely worth having!