Profile for AJP > Reviews

Content by AJP

AJP

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bluetooth Earphones, TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones Stereo Magnetic Earbuds, Secure Fit for Sport, Gym with Built-in Mic-Blue
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bluetooth headphones, 19 Jun. 2017
This is the 2nd Tao Tronics item I have bought in the past 12 months, and I have to say I've been really pleased with both. These earphones have a great sound quality, nice a comfortable in the ear and the charge lasts for a fair amount of use. I've so far got over 3 hours of usage on one charge, which I'm happy with. Very easy to skip tracks and increase volume using the buttons on the strap. Overall very pleased.

No Pull Dog Harness with Handle Soft Dog Harness Vest for Medium Size Dogs|Color:Black|Size:M
Offered by Rabbitgoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great harness, medium size for English pointer, 19 Jun. 2017
I've now been using this harness for about 2 months, using it on average 2-3 times per week. I have a very energetic English Pointer who I take running, and this harness has made the experience so much more enjoyable. I went for a medium size, which bearing in mind I have quite a large sized dog, and it fits perfectly. It is very easy to strap onto the dog and it's just a case of tightening up the 2 side straps to make for a tighter fit. I do find that by the end of my run (usually about 50 mins) that the straps have become looser but I put this down to the fact that he's a big strong dog who is always ahead and pulling on the harness. Anyway, it's always secure for the whole run.
At the top of the harness is a plastic ring which you connect the lead to. I have bought a bungee lead which with this harness makes for a great combo.

Apollo Gardening 90L Galvanised Metal Dustbin with Lid
Apollo Gardening 90L Galvanised Metal Dustbin with Lid

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Jun. 2017
Excellent quality, lid fits perfectly and arrived the next day in pristine condition.

GreenClick COB Waterproof IPX6 Powerful 120 Lumens Rechargeable USB LED Bike Rear Lights
Offered by GreenClick

5.0 out of 5 stars They have a rubber strap attached so can easily be strapped to anything, 19 Jun. 2017
Have now purchased 2 of these lights. They are VERY bright! Which for a rear bike light is essential. They have a rubber strap attached so can easily be strapped to anything, I have one on the main frame of my bike and the other on my messenger bag. They have a number of settings including a couple of flashing settings. I have yet to run either of my 2 lights out of power, but I've so far gone over a week of commuting to and from my local station (30 mins per day) and theyre still as bright as ever. The USB charge for me is now a must have for any bike lights, makes life so easy, and it doesn't take long to charge.

Kinobo - USB 2.0 Wireless Mouse 2.4GhZ With Silent Click and Nano Receiver - Ideal for Laptop - Blue & White
Offered by Kinobo pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good silent mouse, 14 Jan. 2013
I have been using this mouse for a few months now and can say that I am very happy with my purchase. It's a nice small size (fits in the palm of your hand) and makes no clicking noise when used. It's certainly very colourful so can't be lost on the worktop! And for under a tenner you can hardly complain. Well worth 5 stars.

Ultra Green Lipped Mussel 500mg 90 Quick Release Capsules- Joint Pain and Arthritis Relief- Read the Reviews Below !
Offered by Health lab

5.0 out of 5 stars This has fixed my Labrador!!, 17 April 2012
I'd been reccommended Green lipped mussel by a fellow Labrador owner who was saying it had helped with her own dog which was suffering with Arthritis. Wasn't expecting much to be honest as my vet had never mentioned anything about it, but thought have nothing to lose so gave it a go. Had previously been using Cosequin tablets which are £90 a bottle. Anyway, I have now been using these tablets once a day for 3 months and the change in him has been nothing short of amazing! He no longer has a limp ... at all! And this is after he had been limping for about 2 years. There have been no noticible side affects and because his mobility has improved he is naturally a much happier dog.
If your dog has arthritis then try these tablets and I hope they work as well for you (or your dog!!)

***Update Jan 2013: I am still using these brilliant tablets on my 8 year old black labrador. I think we have been using them now for over 12 months and we have yet to see the return of the limp. We give him one tablet each morning with his breakfast and he continues to run around and play like a youngster! I know the arthritis is still there, but at least he's fully mobile and happy, and that's all that matters. These tablets are worth every penny. ***
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2013 5:45 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking despatch bag, 7 Mar. 2012
Bought this for my 12 year old son who was fed us with his rucksack for school days. The bag arrived very quickly and looks great. My son loves it, and he has had lots of compliments on it from his friends at school. It's well made and large enough for all his books and other school stuff. Well reccommended and it's good value too.

Vitalstock Lift Tee 3" Tee - Mixed
Vitalstock Lift Tee 3" Tee - Mixed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Tees, 14 Jan. 2012
Probably not the cheapest Tees on the market, but these are well made and they don't fall apart at the top like some other brands I've tried. Excellent service as usual from Amazon.

Longridge Deluxe Putting Mat
Longridge Deluxe Putting Mat

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but good putting mat, 27 Sept. 2011
Bought this so that I could practice my putting whilst in the house. Lay it down in my lounge and it does the job nicely. Its about 6 foot long and is ideal for practicing those tricky short putts. For the price really can't complain.

Deluxe Free Standing Golf Net 9x7 with Backstop
Deluxe Free Standing Golf Net 9x7 with Backstop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf net for the garden, 30 Jun. 2011
I bought this after researching quite a number of golf nets for the garden and it's fair to say that most are generally quite expensive and don't have all that great reviews. I decided to go for this one for 2 reasons: firstly the price is very reasonable and secondly the size looked about right for what I wanted. I am a very new golfer and to say my tee off is inaccurate is putting it mildly! So this net is perfect for my needs, it is 9x7 in size and easily stops a golf ball hit at speed. As for assembly, that is easy. I did it with a little bit of help from my son, as due its size it's a bit awkward to do on your own. The part that took the longest was tying up the net, but it comes with 2 very long bits of thin nylon rope which you can loop around the vertical pole and into the netting and this makes a tight pole to pole net.
Overall I am very impressed by this and if like me you want to practice your swing in the garden without paying the earth for it, then this is perfect. Oh and it also arrived within 2 days of the order....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3