Profile for Paul > Reviews

Content by Paul

Paul (Watford, England.)

Carcassonne New Edition Board Game
Carcassonne New Edition Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, be careful, check game for missing pieces., 18 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Carcassonne Board Game (Toy)
Great, absorbing game for adults and children. Be warned on quality though as our game was missing the red meeples and as it was a present the box was opened after the return window closed.

Sea to Sea Cycle Route Map: NCN C2C (National Cycle Network Route Maps)
Sea to Sea Cycle Route Map: NCN C2C (National Cycle Network Route Maps)
by Sustrans
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 29 July 2013
This map is so very well thought out and presented, that even a worn out cyclist like me can figure out where I am and where I need to go next. If you are doing C2C this is a must. At least one person in your group should have it.

eBags Slim Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Grasshopper)
eBags Slim Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Grasshopper)
Offered by eBags marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 29 July 2013
I probably spend too much time sorting my luggage now, but these mini bags in my bag make an annoying, tedious chore fun.

Gardens of the Moon (The Malazan Book of the Fallen)
Gardens of the Moon (The Malazan Book of the Fallen)
by Steven Erikson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee, 21 Nov. 2009
Everything about this book is good, the writing, the pace, the convincing and often fascinating characters and the overall plot. The author said he needed lots of coffee to write it, I needed lots to read it, I could not stop. This book is so immersive, I'm happy he is still writing the conclusion so I can look forward to more sapper action.

Campervan Crazy: Travels with My Bus: A Tribute to the VW Camper and the People Who Drive Them
by David Eccles

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas present!, 1 Jan. 2007
Usually I get socks from my mum, but this year I got this book!! The super pictures and fun writing brought back all the great memories of my footloose traveling days.

Definitely recommend this one.