Profile for R M > Reviews

Content by R M

R M

Page: 1 | 2
Career of Evil (Cormoran Strike Book 3)
Career of Evil (Cormoran Strike Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 8 May 2016
Great thriller! You probably need to read the previous two books to get the most of our this one. Great little twist at the end when the killer is finally unmasked.

The Girl Who Wouldn't Die (George McKenzie, Book 1)
The Girl Who Wouldn't Die (George McKenzie, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 24 April 2016
Some similarities to The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but lighter easier reading. I can't wait to read the next one and see George's story developing further.

Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Feb. 2016
Great, but I cannot find a case for the 7'' kindle that fits properly anywhere.

The Letter
The Letter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 1 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Letter (Kindle Edition)
Engaging read. I read this in one sitting. The plot is not original (young girl getting pregnant, boyfriend killed in the war, evil Irish nuns) however this book is simply charming and one I would highly recommend.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
Very thought-provoking. Enjoyed this book immensely. Not the most jolly of book but it will make you laugh and cry.

Wedding Night
Wedding Night

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Wedding Night (Kindle Edition)
I didn't enjoy this book as much as I had hoped I would. I found it dragged on a bit. I have enjoyed all Sophie 's other books immensely but not this one.

The Last Letter from Your Lover
The Last Letter from Your Lover

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Oct. 2013
Loved this book. I had not read any books by this author previously so was unsure of what to expect. I am now going to read all her other books!

Tangled Lives
Tangled Lives

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Tangled Lives (Kindle Edition)
Second book I have read by Hilary Boyd. Quite similar in that the main character is a successful attractive middle aged lady. I have enjoyed reading this one as much as "Thursdays in the park". I would recommend it and I look forward to reading her next novel.

Forbidden (Bound Hearts Book 8)
Forbidden (Bound Hearts Book 8)

1.0 out of 5 stars Yawn, 20 Aug. 2013
This isn't really a book with any story as such. It you are looking for something similar to that fifty shades saga this is for you.

Amazon Kindle Fire HD Standing Leather Case (2nd Generation - 2012 release), Royal Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Aug. 2013
Brilliant cover for my new kindle fire. Does not make kindle bulky at all. Bought it in purple and it looks great.

Page: 1 | 2