Profile for Tracy Liz > Reviews

Content by Tracy Liz

Tracy Liz

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Gorilla Superglue 3g (Pack of 2)
Gorilla Superglue 3g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good and easy to use, 16 July 2016
Arrived really quickly and I have used it to fix my toilet roll holder which is some form of silver metal , so far so good and easy to use.It appears to have done the trick and I didn't have to traipse around DIY stores so win win all round I think especially for the price.

Inulin Fibre- From Chicory Root, Vegetable Capsules With No Added Ingredients
Inulin Fibre- From Chicory Root, Vegetable Capsules With No Added Ingredients
Offered by Metabolics

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just a fad., 14 July 2016
I bought these after seeing a programme saying that we need inulin as we get older to help our protein and muscle formation.I can honestly say that I feel much stronger in my legs and that my digestive system has greatly improved.

Ladies Luxury High Quality Soft Black (Multi Coloured Inside) Real Nappa Leather RFID blocking Long Multi Fall Purse Multi Credit Card Wallet with 2 Inner Zip Compartments
Offered by Rallegra Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and a bit different., 9 Jun. 2016
A really nice purse which has all the compartments and card holders I need and it looks a bit different too, so for the price I am very pleased with it.

Sink Stopper (2 Pack) Rubber Bathtub Drain Stopper & Kitchen Sink Plug The Best Universal Sink Stopper and Travel Plug by Muzitao
Offered by Muzitao UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes I bought a pack of two and sent one ..., 14 May 2016
Yes I bought a pack of two and sent one to my daughter, cheap and cheerful and does the job in our bath without having to mess about getting our high tech automatic plug fixed.

Wonderful Crazy Night
Wonderful Crazy Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the good stuff., 28 April 2016
This review is from: Wonderful Crazy Night (Audio CD)
I don't consider myself an Elton fan but this album is brilliant,more like his early music and I have it on all the time car.

New Ladies Copper Rhodium Magnetic Bangle Bracelet Uk
New Ladies Copper Rhodium Magnetic Bangle Bracelet Uk
Offered by Miss Sunshine Boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 April 2016
It was a nice bangle but not what I wantedso I returned it and got a refund.no quibble,no problem

VAN NESS Framed Cat Pan, Large
VAN NESS Framed Cat Pan, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars very good cat litter tray, 29 Feb. 2016
very good cat litter tray,I put the deeper end away from the wall and it does stop the cats showering cat litter everywhere so yes it does the job.I also like the way the edging clips on

Necessary Lies
Necessary Lies

4.0 out of 5 stars I have only given 4 stars as I found the ..., 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Necessary Lies (Kindle Edition)
I have only given 4 stars as I found the ending a little too evasive,how did ivy find her boyfriend? How could she have got word to him.

Duranimal's ORIGINAL Durascoop Aluminum Cat Litter Scoop
Duranimal's ORIGINAL Durascoop Aluminum Cat Litter Scoop
Offered by windsor goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have bought this years ago as it is excellent and saves me a fortune on cat litter, 13 Nov. 2015
Should have bought this years ago as it is excellent and saves me a fortune on cat litter,much better than those cheap plastic ones.

Trip-Trap Boxed Pack (Single)
Trip-Trap Boxed Pack (Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... cats often bring mice in and then drop the poor little things so I bought this so I could ..., 13 Nov. 2015
Our cats often bring mice in and then drop the poor little things so I bought this so I could catch them without hurting them and release back into the wild when said cat is not around.It works very well ,I put a chocolate button in.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5