Profile for Jenny PT > Reviews

Content by Jenny PT

Jenny PT (Tonbridge, kent United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Collexia Professional Hair Dryer
Collexia Professional Hair Dryer
Offered by Hair Heaven

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last long enough, 16 Jan. 2017
It is a great hairdryer. It burns out far too quickly for the price. The capsules are also good, but of course can't be used if the hairdryer has died. I don't think it's a great buy

Bormioli Rocco Ceralacca Tumbler Glasses - 385ml (13oz) - Green - Set of 6
Bormioli Rocco Ceralacca Tumbler Glasses - 385ml (13oz) - Green - Set of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty glasses, 24 Nov. 2015
I bought these and a set of red ones after seeing them in restaurants in SouthWest France. They are very pretty and good value

Maximum Willpower: How to master the new science of self-control
Maximum Willpower: How to master the new science of self-control

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and science based research that provides some tools that work, 13 Sept. 2015
I have read a lot of books on motivation and willpower, partly for personal interest and partly to help me do my job better. This is the best I have read so far, and is in a very readable, usable formula. Covers the science, the latest research and practical application. If you are trying to lose weight I suggest you disregard any diet book or club and read this instead. You might just save yourself a lot of time and wasted effort. Highly recommended.

Pack of 3 Large Easyfill hanging baskets 15" Black
Pack of 3 Large Easyfill hanging baskets 15" Black
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great improvement on traditional baskets., 19 Jun. 2015
Put aside your black plastic prejudice and try these. Very easy to use, take good sized plants without having to damage the roots and the plants have been growing really fast. Would recommend.

invisibobble hair ring - Brown
invisibobble hair ring - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars great pony tail, 11 Nov. 2013
These are fantastic for those of us who spend a lot of time in a gym - they don't pull and they don't fall out. They are a bit cheaper at my hairdresser's though.

Open Season (Joe Gunther #1) (Joe Gunther Mysteries)
Open Season (Joe Gunther #1) (Joe Gunther Mysteries)

4.0 out of 5 stars addicted to joe, 29 Oct. 2012
Just want to warn you that you may get hooked on the Joe Gunther series, I think I'm on number nine now. It is set in Vermont, the characters are developed as the books go on, and the Vermont setting is enjoyable and well-written. They aren't great Classics, they're just thoroughly enjoyable detective novels, the sort of thing I like to read to take my mind of things sometimes! And for once the hero doesn't have a miserable love-life, doesn't smoke or drink himself to death and is a rather likeable character, even if he does have a remarkable number of close shaves and heroic chases. I really like this series.

Nessun Dorma - Opera's Greatest Hits
Nessun Dorma - Opera's Greatest Hits
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Joyous, 28 Feb. 2010
I am no opera buff and don't watch tv so I don't know about all the opera star stuff either. I do know that I love this recording and on my (fairly good) system it sounds fantastic. The music seems to have a direct link to my emotional centre! If you are an opera buff perhaps it will be too samey for you, I knew every single piece on this (and that was a reason for buying it). A great collection, absolutely joyous music.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2013 8:13 PM BST

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones - Black
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars don't like the sound, 7 July 2009
I find that although these fit well, the sound is not to my taste, I find it very hard and sharp. Fortunately one of the kids seems to have gone off my sennheiser sports, and the sound out of these is much, much better, warmer, I suppose. They can have these, as a swap.

Strong Women and Men Beat Arthritis
Strong Women and Men Beat Arthritis
by Lawrence Lindner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advice from first-rate research, 10 Feb. 2009
No nonsense here, just down-to-earth, sensible advice for all of us who suffer from osteo- (most of us aged 45+) or other forms of arthritis. I so often hear "I have arthritis in this knee/hip etc so I can't do this or that exercise" when the main thing that helps the pain is to strengthen the muscles so that they can protect the joint, which is usually the exercise being ruled out by the sufferer. Why and how is clearly explained, along with a full review of treatments - those that work, and those that don't (forget the copper bracelet!) Highly recommended.

Cory Everson - Body And Soul [DVD]
Cory Everson - Body And Soul [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cory Eversony - Body and Soul

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Awful, 10 Feb. 2009
I had hoped to see some of Cory Everson's posing routines and real competition - presumably Weider Brothers would not allow this because there is none on the video. What you get is some insight into the terrible hairstyles and gym fashion of the time (we really did wear that stuff and the hair!) and some soppy stuff with the husband - who she subsequently split up with so perhaps it wasn't such a great relationship after all! Really grim, actually, I wouldn't bother with this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4