Profile for Josie Romeo > Reviews

Content by Josie Romeo

Josie Romeo (Burnaby, British Columbia Canada)

Classic German Baking: The Very Best Recipes for Traditional Favorites, from Gugelhupf to Streuselkuchen
by Luisa Weiss

5.0 out of 5 stars It is an excellent cookbook. So many great heritage recipes, 21 Nov. 2016
Item was delivered in the time it was promised. It is an excellent cookbook. So many great heritage recipes.

Two Greedy Italians
Two Greedy Italians
by Antonio Carluccio & Gennaro Contaldo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings me back to Italy, 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Two Greedy Italians (Hardcover)
I love watching their shows and the amazing old style recipes they have rediscovered not to mention the beautiful scenes of Italy. I was so excited that they had a cookbook out as well. I look forward to trying some of the recipes! These recipes truly bring me back and remind me of dishes my Grandmother used to make.

Gordon Ramsay's Just Desserts
Gordon Ramsay's Just Desserts
by Gordon Ramsay

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Mar. 2013
I love baking and didn't realize Gordon Ramsay had a book just on desserts. It is excellent and I love the pictures. I am so glad he has a cookbook that is dedicated just to deserts and can't wait to try some of the recipes!

Gennaro: Let's Cook Italian: Favourite Family Recipes
Gennaro: Let's Cook Italian: Favourite Family Recipes
by Gennaro Contaldo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings me back to Italy, 20 Mar. 2013

Gordon Ramsay Desserts
Gordon Ramsay Desserts
by Gordon Ramsay

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Gordon Ramsay Desserts (Hardcover)

Delia's Cakes
Delia's Cakes
by Delia Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cakes, 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Delia's Cakes (Hardcover)
I love the step by step instructions and the great recipes it contains. I can't wait to try some of the recipes!