Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Captivated by You: A Crossfire Novel
Captivated by You: A Crossfire Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the reviews taint your opinion!! There's a reason! I promise! READ ON FOR MORE!, 9 Dec. 2014
I have read a few of the reviews that were rated 2 and 3 stars and can understand the reasons for this but I felt that I simply had to come and give the other side and tell both past and future readers... don't give up hope! I am totally obsessed with Eva and Gideon's story and more importantly, their journey. I've been a fan since book no.1 and feel that they've both come such a long way. As an avid reader, this is something I am so glad to have witnessed! I admit, this particular book feels like a stop gap of sorts, and perhaps readers feel like this book is just something to fill the space, but honestly Sylvia Day is just so good at what she does, I'd take anything! Although it probably isn't what everyone expected, the book isn't totally pointless; it begins to tell the story of Eva and Gideon in post-married life, and it seems as though this book is to give you a background into what happens next. The first three books were so full on and in-depth, I think that if Sylvia Day had done this again and went on to explain everything in book no.4, it would have felt too finite for me. I think that Captivated By You shows that even though they have truly both come such a long way, both Gideon and Eva still have a ways to go, both as a couple and as individuals, and the book shows that this takes time. I for one cannot wait to see what happens next. I am so happy that Sylvia Day decided to write a book no.4, instead of making us wait possibly another year or more for the next instalment in Eva and Gideon's story. My advice to Gideon and Eva fans: don't give up hope. There's more to come in the story, and I don't think this book should make you want to stop reading. If it does, then perhaps you weren't rooting as hard for Gideon and Eva as you first thought! I think that there is SO much more to come from Sylvia Day in Eva and Gideon's truly magical love story and I eagerly anticipate book no.5! I can't wait! So get to writing Sylvia!!!

Belkin In Car Audio Connect AUX-Bluetooth
Belkin In Car Audio Connect AUX-Bluetooth

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, 15 Jan. 2013
This product is amazing, does what it says on the tin. Press once to pause/ play music, press twice to change the song! Microphone/ button can be placed anywhere within easy reach to use, and I have tested it out and callers have said there is no echo (as you would expect from the car speakers! and they can hear me clear as day (my button is on top of my steering wheel dashboard [I drive a Toyota Aygo!] ) Initial set-up is quick and easy via bluetooth and you're ready to go. Siri is a little difficult to use but it replaces the never-ending supply of AUX cables i keep having to buy, i can pick up calls at the same time and my phone can be in my bag or my pocket so I can't fault it for the Siri-less-ness! Overall, a cheap but brilliant alternative to a built in and expensive handsfree kit!

OPI Nail Polish Designer De Better 15ml
OPI Nail Polish Designer De Better 15ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 15 Nov. 2012
Looks lovely on my nails, I always get complimented on it. It's got a hint of bling that noticeable but not too much so it looks like you've gone Kesha-crazy. If you'd like a more fuller colour, add another coat or 2!

Just Me
Just Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 15 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Just Me (MP3 Download)
Live as if he's right there with you! Sings some oldies, some new ones as well as some amaaaazing covers, and also sings with his sons too on a couple of the tracks. If you're a Brian McKnight fan, this is DEFINITELY an album for you!

iPhone In Car Holder Windscreen Suction Mount for Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus 6 6S 6/6S Plus, 4 4S, iPhone 5 5S 5C - Mobile Accessories By Sunwire®

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a while but flimsy!, 15 Nov. 2012
It did the job for a while but the handles holding the phone become flimsy and one broke off, so cannot use it anymore. You'd be better off paying a little bit more for a better product.

Kensington Car Charger Ipod and Iphone
Kensington Car Charger Ipod and Iphone
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Nov. 2012
Works in my car, even when using the phone for music or talking on the phone, on an average 1 hour car journey, my battery increases by 50% (battery wise!) Don't know what I'd do without it!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for what it is meant to do, 15 Nov. 2012
Easy to assemble (my 14 year old cousin did it for me) and not too large for my desk. It is a tad flimsy so the draws do fall off if you pull them out too far, but it does what its supposed to do and thats enough for me!

Osco Mesh Waste Bin Lightweight Sturdy Scratch-resistant W275xH350mm Black Ref WB35 B
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Nov. 2012
Large enough to hold a lot without having to empty it every 5 seconds, but small enough to sit in a corner and not take up too much space!

Osco Mesh Large Desk Organiser Scratch-resistant with Non-marking Rubber Pads Black
Offered by 9to5 Supplies (VAT receipt supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Nov. 2012
Has a little pocket for everything and comes with rubber soles at the bottom so it doesn't scratch my desk!

A Family Affair: Truth in Lies (Truth in Lies, Book 1)
A Family Affair: Truth in Lies (Truth in Lies, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story with twists and turns!, 15 Nov. 2012
Great storyline that deals with all sorts of emotions; betrayal, loyalty, anger, loss, feeling of losing your way, love and illusion! It is a teeny bit conventional and predictable but I'm a sucker for romance novels so I don't mind. If you're looking for a love story, both familial and romantic, with a bit of drama in between, this is the book for you!

Page: 1 | 2