Profile for Christopher H > Reviews

Content by Christopher H

Christopher H "video addict" (Co Down NI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Radioplayer
Radioplayer

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than tunein, 17 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Radioplayer (App)
Solved constant cutting out annoying tendency of tunein

Orzly Night-Stand Support Stand with Slot for Apple Watch - Black
Orzly Night-Stand Support Stand with Slot for Apple Watch - Black
Offered by Orzly

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job well and looks good, 1 Mar. 2017
Neat piece of kit. Perfect for night stand use as it solidly anchors to bedside table etc with a sticky surface you can optionally use by removing a strip on the base. Also solves another problem of the watch not staying on all night as an alarm clock. When it is anchored the slightest knock or bump on the table illuminates the watch so no need to fumble around in the dark for the watch. Just lightly bump the table.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 23 May 2016
Brilliant.This is my second one of these and the first is going strong after 6 months continuous use and is now a spare. No more running out of charge half way through the day

5 x e Shisha Pen CE4 E-Cigarette
5 x e Shisha Pen CE4 E-Cigarette
Offered by JC51

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I have found for the price, 23 May 2016
Cheap and effective I have got at least three weeks out of each before the coil went and no leakage issues

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 23 May 2016
These look really well. They are a bit flimsy and no doubt will break easily but given the price I just bought another set as a spare and am looking forward to lying on the beach listening to my music via iPhone without the annoying lead. Music quality great and not really too clunky given they have to contain the electronics in the arm. One major plus is a single charge socket. Some of these have one on each arm which is frankly a pain. Also really nifty strong case included.

The Cross: An Eddie Flynn Novella
The Cross: An Eddie Flynn Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars The best read for a very, very long time. Not to be missed., 27 Feb. 2016
As I actually know the author quite well, (but had no idea he was Steve Cavanagh ) I approached this book with some scepticism, the old story of a prophet in his own land I suppose. Well ! This is honestly the best book I have ever read. The whole mix of humour, gritty realism and absaloutely relentless stomach grabbing suspense in the plot along with genuinely sympathetic characters and attention to background detail had me pulling an all nighter and it's the first time I have done that in 30 years. The good news is he has promised to add me to the proof reading panel for the next one so I get to read it first.

Sleeping Late on Judgement Day: Bobby Dollar 3
Sleeping Late on Judgement Day: Bobby Dollar 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it or weep, 27 Feb. 2016
Just fantastic !!!!

Wilkin & Sons Ltd Large 2lb 908g Tiptree Christmas Pudding. In an Earthenware Basin with cloth.
Offered by Prime HDi

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pudding I have tasted in a long time. Well worth the expense., 27 Feb. 2016
Beautiful pudding. I completely forgot to start my regular xmas pud last year and ended up just before the day with no contribution to the family party. So cheated and produced this. Now I am stuck with doing it again as it was so much better than my own I am going to have to "make" it again this year.

NETGEAR Mini N300 Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender with External Antennas (Wi-Fi Booster) (EX2700-100UKS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, easy set up, 27 Feb. 2016
Actually works. Which is a first for me . This is extender number 4. So far none of the constant "IP conflict" issues the others plagued me with.

Taylors of Harrogate Espresso Coffee Capsules Nespresso Compatible Citrus Gold Kenya 10 capsules (Pack of 6, Total 60 Capsules)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coffee, a trifle expensive, 27 Feb. 2016
Excellent coffee, just a little expensive when compared to what's out there.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3