Profile for Tony Clark > Reviews

Content by Tony Clark

Tony Clark

Remote Control Helicopter - Mini Gyro Zoomer RC Helicopter - Worlds Smallest Gyro Helicopter!

3.0 out of 5 stars Review of personal experience with the Gyro Zoomer, 10 Dec. 2013
Initially the Mini Gyro Zoomer was excellent, being the most stable co-axle helicopter I have flown. However, after about 20 flights it became totally unstable and was impossible to fly. The internal spares I wanted are unavailable, only pack A spare blades and pack B spare rotor head. Anyway, judging by the price of the replacement rotor head, even if available, the cost of any internal units would not be economically viable.

Therefore, my rating of thee stars is subjective and based soley on my personal experience with the Gyro Zoomer. ie. I obtained only 20 flights before having to scrap the helicopter. Only the the most basic of spares are available. Finally, one additional star lost because all adverts state that the Gyro Zoomer as the world's smallest helicopter, at 11cm. Then, how is it that I was recently able to purchase a micro mini helicopter at under 8.5cm long (price £9.91 including postage) and it has been performing well ever since. At that price I don't care too much if spares are available or not. For the Gyro Zoomer I paid over £24 including the postage charge.

Tony Clark