Profile for K. Haylock > Reviews

Content by K. Haylock

K. Haylock "KDH" (Biggleswade,England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Panasonic MCE3001..MCE4103 Vacuum Brush Roll SP105-T
Panasonic MCE3001..MCE4103 Vacuum Brush Roll SP105-T
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Rebirth of an Aged Friend., 10 Jun. 2017
Having recently moved house I inherited an aged vacuum cleaner in need of urgent maintenance,having scoured the internet I was surprised to discover that I could still obtain spares for the cleaner,new belts,a new bag,and a new brush roll were purchased and fitted,the result being I now have an aged cleaner with the life of a new born.

Swish Supreme corded curtian track system LEVERLOCK BRACKETS - pack of 5 - WD310W0005K
Offered by ABC Decor

5.0 out of 5 stars Design Delight., 6 April 2017
Due to the awful wall/ceiling in the areas that I was to put up the curtain rails I was unsure of the method of fix whether it was to be wall or ceiling,eventually I elected for a ceiling fix,the actual clip/holder worked perfectly and was easy to adjust sideways to allow for better positioning he least said about drilling the ceiling,nothing to do with the curtain rail more to do with a very aged house,the rails are up the curtains hung and everyone is happy,me more relief than happiness.

Jazz goes to college (1954)
Jazz goes to college (1954)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection., 26 Mar. 2017
I have enjoyed this album ever since I purchased the original record way back in my youth,in the days when buying records meant selecting from a vast choice and listening to your choice in a booth before purchase,a perfect choice,good music,good memories,a good purchase,thank you.

2 X Silverline 794337 11 Inch Stiff Bassine Hand Brush
2 X Silverline 794337 11 Inch Stiff Bassine Hand Brush
Offered by PARTY DECOR 4 YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Handbrush., 20 Mar. 2017
For some time I have been looking for a stiff hand rush both for household and motorcar, finally I did what I should have done in the first place,I looked to the Internet and immediately found what I needed,a really good buy,should do me proud ,thank you.

TWIN DRAFT DRAUGHT GUARD EXCLUDER INSULATOR HOT/ COLD
TWIN DRAFT DRAUGHT GUARD EXCLUDER INSULATOR HOT/ COLD
Offered by Ram Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Fit for Purpose., 23 Feb. 2017
Much too wide for a conventional thickness door,the result being that it looked a mess and did not function well.

Elite Stingray 5 Filter replacement Foam Filter Pad
Elite Stingray 5 Filter replacement Foam Filter Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Clean Tank., 11 Feb. 2017
Yet again these are simple parts which do what they are intended to do,good value for money considering what they do without any fuss.

Elite Stingray 5 Filter replacement Carbon Cartridge
Elite Stingray 5 Filter replacement Carbon Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars A Clear Winner., 11 Feb. 2017
Perfect,does exactly what it should,simple but very effective.

Hagen Elite Stingray 5 Underwater Aquarium Filter
Hagen Elite Stingray 5 Underwater Aquarium Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars A Clear Clean Tank., 11 Feb. 2017
With no appropriate shop around here in the highlands as usual I relied on amazon to meet my needs and yet again I got exactly what I needed at the right price in an acceptable time,as for the product,perfect it runs 24/7 without a murmur cleaning the tank,you can tell how good it is by the state of the filters,thank you Hagen.

Camp Chicory And Coffee 241Ml Bottle
Camp Chicory And Coffee 241Ml Bottle
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect Drink., 8 Feb. 2017
Since moving to the highlands I have been unable to buy my wife's preferred coffee locally,should have known better than waste my time,should have gone direct to Amazon.The coffee is perfect,right price,delivered on time,what more could I expect.

Dewalt DCB183-XJ 18 V 2 Ah Li-Ion Battery Pack
Dewalt DCB183-XJ 18 V 2 Ah Li-Ion Battery Pack
Offered by Powertoolmate

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Battery,Bad Charger., 25 Jan. 2017
Exactly what was needed,charged and ready to go,pity about the charger which only works with the aid of a bit of string to secure the battery in place.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20