Profile for Sarah Durston > Reviews

essie Gel Couture Nail Polish, 250 Looks To Thrill 13.5 ml
essie Gel Couture Nail Polish, 250 Looks To Thrill 13.5 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour without streaking, 28 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Three coats of this polish gives really good and lasting colour. Goes on easily and without streaking and after two days it still hasn't chipped. Recommended.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Key Stage 2 English Revision Guide: KS2 English, Ages 7-11 (Schofield & Sims Revision Guides)
by Carol Matchett

3.0 out of 5 stars Revision guide rather than workbook., 25 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I do like this book, but you should be aware that it is mostly a revision guide which explains topics, rather than a book which predominantly contains exercises. There are short questions at the bottom of each page, which allow you to practice what you've learned, but they are not the primary focus of the book.
This aside, I found the pages quite dense for use with young children; it would have been nice to have more illustrations and creative fonts in order to keep their interest in subject matter that can be quite dry.

Oral-B Stages Power Kids Electric Toothbrush Featuring Frozen Characters, Gift Pack Including Toothpaste

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pack, 25 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My daughter was absolutely thrilled to be able to have this toothbrush! The packaging is nice and as well as the brush there is a 'child sized' kid's toothpaste. The brush is clearly good quality and easy to use, she manages this herself (before I give them a quick go round!) The only criticism I have is the size of the brush head. My daughter is five and this brush is larger than some of the others I have seen on kid's toothbrushes.
Otherwise, great.

skinChemists Instant Facelift Extreme 15 g
skinChemists Instant Facelift Extreme 15 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cream for my problem skin, 25 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've been using this cream everyday for the past couple of months. I have 'problem skin'; it's combination skin and I often get blemishes and blocked pores. As a result, I have to be careful with which creams I use; many sit on my skin and make the greasy area worse, or they don't provide enough hydration for the dryness. This cream has been perfect! It's light and easily absorbed and I've noticed that the skin has balanced somewhat. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Nickelodeon Shimmer And Shine Swimming Swim PVC Bag
Nickelodeon Shimmer And Shine Swimming Swim PVC Bag
Offered by Lora Dora

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice picture, horrible bag, 10 May 2017
Whilst the picture is accurate in showing the good quality illustration on the front of the bag, it does little to show you the quality.
The bag is made of stiff plastic and has sharp edges (which scratched my daughter whilst she carried it) and doesn't carry a great deal; a swimming costume and medium towel wouldn't fit inside completely.
It's a shame about the quality and size; I'll be reverting back to drawstring kit bags from now on.

BIC Highlighters Flex Assorted Fluorescent Colours 4 Pack
BIC Highlighters Flex Assorted Fluorescent Colours 4 Pack
Offered by The Works

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and slow to dry out, 10 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great price for four really good quality highlighter pens. Instead of the usual rigid tip, these have a flex tip which mean they can be used on a variety of font sizes. The claim that they're slow to dry out also appears to be true!

Triplast 4 x 6-Inch Plastic Mailing Postal Bag - Grey (Pack of 200)
Triplast 4 x 6-Inch Plastic Mailing Postal Bag - Grey (Pack of 200)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, small sized, bags for posting, 10 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Great quality, small sized, mailing bags. I've used them to send badges through the post and there have been no issues. Recommended.

I Found You
I Found You
by Lisa Jewell

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 27 April 2017
This review is from: I Found You (Paperback)
Alice Lake is an artist and single mother living a quiet and largely uneventful life when she discovers a man on a local beach. 'Frank' appears to have lost his memory and Alice takes him in and attempts to help. Meanwhile, Lily's husband has gone missing. She's a newlywed who has just arrived in the country but is determined to find out what's happened to him.

It's been a while since I've read a Lisa Jewell novel but I have always enjoyed them. This is written with the same engaging tone as Ralph's Party, Vince and Joy,and the like, but the subject matter is slightly darker. As I was expecting, I really enjoyed this book and spending time with fully rounded and recognisable characters. Recommended.

Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen/Grow and Restore Treatment Masque 326 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 23 April 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's difficult to express quite how much I love this conditioning mask.
I am European, but have very thick and very tightly curled hair which doesn't have a great deal of movement.
I used this conditioner, keeping it on overnight and the effect was incredible. All knots combed out with ease, the curls were defined and I had much greater movement. Love this; wholeheartedly recommend.

STABILO beCrazy! Rollerball Pen with 3 Blue Ink Cartridges - Melon
STABILO beCrazy! Rollerball Pen with 3 Blue Ink Cartridges - Melon

3.0 out of 5 stars Would prefer it to have a finer tip, 23 April 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a nice pen which uses standard cartridges. The ballpoint is a little thick for my taste but it looks good and writes smoothly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20