Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for John I > Reviews

Content by John I

John I (Glasgow)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic slippers, the best I have found, 22 Mar. 2013
I hate slippers with fluffy interiors, I like comfy slippers that help your feet breath and importantly allow me to venture briefly outside to put the bins out (or something equally exciting). Over many years I have gone through numerous slippers trying to meet this criteria, some much more expensive that these slippers.

Without doubt these slippers are the best I have ever owned. Robust, high quality, appear to be build to last a long time and comfortable. Whenever they wear out, I'll be back for my next pair . . . but hopefully that won't be for a long time.

The last bonus is they are made in the UK . . . it's a pleasure to buy a British, high quality product.

Sardinia Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps)
Sardinia Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps)
by Marco Polo
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Great map, very clear, 22 Mar. 2013
Not only is it a great map, clear with a lot of detail, its little booklet providing an index of places, key, distance chart are very useful. Also critically it appears to be made of qood quality paper so I don't expect it to start ripping any time soon.

Crocodile Clik-Clak track
Crocodile Clik-Clak track
Offered by MAGICAPLANET UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looking toy but the fun factor is disappointing, 11 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Crocodile Clik-Clak track (Toy)
Good looking toy but poorly designed and so can become very frustrating to use rather than fun. The cars frequently get trapped / do not follow the track down to the bottom as there is too much movement on the cars axles and the track is too wide for the car's wheels allowing the cars to move about too much.

Toy should be a lot fun and suitable for the age group but because it does not race down the track reliably my son soon became dis-interested.