Profile for nat > Reviews

UCL Hospitals Injectable Medicines Administration Guide
by University College London Hospitals
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, use it daily, 5 Jun. 2014
I bought this as I moved into a more specialised role with many new Iv medications. Saved so much time buying my own copy rather than walking all around the unit looking for the hospital copy. Delivery fast, would recommend.

Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by EpsilonLondon

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon service 5 star, Samsung 0 star! Failed after 4 months, 5 Jun. 2014
Pro's: This product looks great, very light, very compact and portable. Amazon's service was fast, and once problem identified, they sent a replacement within 24hrs, most helpful customer service I've ever come across.

Cons: Failed after 4 months. Won't register on any computer/laptop, light comes on and flashes for 5 secs with rapid bleeps followed by silence and light stops flashing. Data lost unless I want to pay ££££'s. I would not recommend this product to anybody, especially after reading the other 200+ negative reviews.

Go for quality and reliability over how it looks and cost. Time and effort wasted on this product has caused so much stress. Memories are worth so much, don't lose them with this product.

Amazing Number Crunch: Train Your Brain with 150 Puzzle Sums
Amazing Number Crunch: Train Your Brain with 150 Puzzle Sums
by Hachette Books

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing find, 4 Jun. 2011
I've always loved these little puzzles and was relieved when I found it. Even bought a second one for my dad. Definately one for the whole family to try.

Anatomy and Physiology: From Science to Life
Anatomy and Physiology: From Science to Life
by Gail Jenkins

5.0 out of 5 stars A keeper!, 4 Jun. 2011
I lvoe this book! Complemented my uni lectures so well, very detailed but in a way that is easily understood to even the most beginner of anatomy. A book i'l refer to and use for the whole of my career.

The Anatomy Coloring Book
The Anatomy Coloring Book
by Wynn Kapit

2.0 out of 5 stars not a fan, 4 Jun. 2011
I bought this alongside the physiology book to enhance my learning from my nursing degree. Not at all what I expected, in retrospect would have returned it but is currently collecting dust on my shelf. Pages too cramped and diagrams can be so small. Writing not clear and seems hand scribbled!

The Physiology Coloring Book, 2nd Ed.
The Physiology Coloring Book, 2nd Ed.
by Wynn Kapit

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, 4 Jun. 2011
Not at all what I was expecting, diagrams are sometimes very tiny on the page, look more like scribbles/ hand drawn. Lack of explanations surrounding the diagrams. Pages are very crowded - less is more! Would have returned it to be honest.