Profile for jenny wren > Reviews

Content by jenny wren

jenny wren "kizzy" (england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Guinness World Records 2016 Gamer's Edition
Guinness World Records 2016 Gamer's Edition
by Guinness World Records

5.0 out of 5 stars After spending a day in town and this book being sold out every where I knew it must be on the list of most kids this year Found, 12 Jan. 2016
I brought 2 of these for my 2 Grandsons aged 11 who are really into playing games on their DS or Wii U and when I asked for a Xmas list this was very near the top .After spending a day in town and this book being sold out every where I knew it must be on the list of most kids this year Found it on Amazon for half the price Great book kids are still reading them .

Vet on Call: My First Year as an Out-of-Hours Vet
Vet on Call: My First Year as an Out-of-Hours Vet
by Marc Abraham

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to train and become a vet he was very pleased he said it was a great book and really ..., 12 Jan. 2016
This was a Xmas present for my 16 year old Grandson who wants to train and become a vet he was very pleased he said it was a great book and really enjoyed reading it .

Wooden Cutlery Tray,Kitchen Drawer Cutlery Stroage - Beechwood
Wooden Cutlery Tray,Kitchen Drawer Cutlery Stroage - Beechwood
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Jan. 2016
Great quality very well made fits the drawer perfectly .

Getting into Veterinary School
Getting into Veterinary School
by James Barton

5.0 out of 5 stars ... find 1or 2 presents that I think they will like and this years choices were great my Grandson was ..., 12 Jan. 2016
This was a Xmas present for my Grandson 16 years old and very determined to train as a vet as they always have money as their Xmas present now they are older I always try to find 1or 2 presents that I think they will like and this years choices were great my Grandson was over the moon

The Girl With No Past: A gripping psychological thriller
The Girl With No Past: A gripping psychological thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read not much more to be said I think ..., 12 Jan. 2016
Great read not much more to be said I think books are a persons choice but found it difficult to put down once started to me that's a great book.

Babz Full Size Padded Protective Waterproof Classical Acoustic Guitar Back Bag Carry Case - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my Grandson I though a padded bag would be good as he is only 11 years old and he ..., 12 Jan. 2016
This was brought as an extra Xmas Present for my Grandson I though a padded bag would be good as he is only 11 years old and he will be carrying it to school for his lessons.

Martin Smith W-100 Acoustic Guitar Package with Strings, Plecs, Strap - Natural
Martin Smith W-100 Acoustic Guitar Package with Strings, Plecs, Strap - Natural

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Presant for my 11 year old Grandson he was delighted with it it came with extra strings and plectrums ..., 12 Jan. 2016
This was a Xmas Presant for my 11 year old Grandson he was delighted with it it came with extra strings and plectrums and a waterproof carry bag great buy would recommend for any beginner .

Miss Pouty Amazeball 8 in 1 Hair Styling Sphere Blowdry Hair Brush - Unique Hairbrush Detangler - UK Cosmetic Specialists - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Offered by infinitiveBEAUTY

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great brush I first saw this at a Xmas Fair ..., 12 Jan. 2016
This is a great brush I first saw this at a Xmas Fair in Ascot for about £10 I was tempted but decided it was a bit expensive when I got home I found this one on Amazon for half the price. A really great brush for blow drying .

24 x BLACK PLASTIC CLOTHES HANGERS - WITH FRAGRANCE BAG -COAT Hanger Adult Size Strap Hooks STRONG

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap coat hangers, 3 Jan. 2014
These are quite good quality hangers but could do with being a bit bigger not strong enough for winter coats but fine for jumpers or blouses.

1 x White Satin Roomline Skirting Board Sample Pack - consists of 2 x Skirting Boards (125mm length), 1 x Internal Corner Joint and 1 x External Corner Joint. Hassle-free fitting. Zero-maintenance. Realistic woodgrain finish.
Offered by Truly PVC Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Sample, 3 Jan. 2014
we brought this sample pack to see what the skirting board was like before we ordered a large amount to do a room very good price and it came very quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4