Profile for Sanna Reid > Reviews

Calvinmetoo Women Cotton Blend Camouflage Camo Printed Pants Size L
Calvinmetoo Women Cotton Blend Camouflage Camo Printed Pants Size L
Offered by Silomer-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Check sizing!, 15 May 2015
They look great but were too big (I am a size 10 so ordered size L as per sellers recommendations. I've returned them and am currently waiting for a new pair in size M, I expect I'll be happy with those. Nice skinny fit and comfortable light stretch fabric.

Softex Long 80" (203cm) Adjustable Dog Training Police Lead - Blue
Softex Long 80" (203cm) Adjustable Dog Training Police Lead - Blue
Offered by Cornwall Pet Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 30 Mar. 2014
Great for large dogs. Well made, light weight, very soft, dries quickly, solid hooks and stitching. Very happy with this. I have the leather version of this lead also, which feels quite heavy and gets very slick in the rain. I much prefer this softex one for grip and comfort. Recommended!

Treat Ball for Dogs 14.5cm (PP)(0619012)
Treat Ball for Dogs 14.5cm (PP)(0619012)
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size for a bigger dog, 9 May 2013
Great size, solid plastic so lasts well, perfect for a bigger dog (mine is a Rottweiler and he loves it). My only issue is there aren't enough options for adjusting the opening, if you feed smaller size kibble the smallest opening is still so large that it's very easy for the dog to get the food out. I've resorted to gaffa tape to make the opening smaller so more challenging for my dog, which works but is kinda annoying..

Weleda Citrus Creamy Body Wash 200ml
Weleda Citrus Creamy Body Wash 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!, 9 May 2013
I adore this body wash, and regularly give it as gifts for friends- they all love it too! It's the only body wash I've found that actually does properly moisturise as well, so great for dry skin. It smells lemony, but not at all overpowering, just nice and fresh. Try it!

10 x Very Long Bull Pizzle 70-80 cm
10 x Very Long Bull Pizzle 70-80 cm
Offered by Zoo Galaxie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 May 2013
These do not smell, like some bully sticks do. They keep my puppy busy and happy, quick delivery. Will def order again. Quite pricey but if like me you have a larger dog who attempts to swallow the regular 6" ones they are well worth it!

BUSTER Soft Cube, Red
BUSTER Soft Cube, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 3 April 2013
This review is from: BUSTER Soft Cube, Red (Misc.)
Great product, prompt delivery. I particularly like that its softer so doesn't make as much noise as many similar products when used inside. My dog loves it.