Profile for Warris > Reviews

Official Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Quad Core With Case
Official Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Quad Core With Case
Offered by Almost Anything Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2017
Excellent product and the raspberrypi proudly proclaims "made in the UK"

DIGIFLEX AC Voltage Detector 90V~1000V Tester Pen Stick Probe
DIGIFLEX AC Voltage Detector 90V~1000V Tester Pen Stick Probe
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 27 April 2017
Works well, only prob is opening the battery compartment needed the careful use of a small screwdriver . hopefully the batteries will last a long time.

12w LED Driver Transformer for MR16-MR11-G4 LED Light Bulb by Long Life Lamp Company
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 April 2017
Easy to fit and does the job, quick delivery too

Swees Fire 7 inch Tablet (5th Generation, 2015 Oct Release) Case, Ultra Slim Protective Cover Case for Amazon Fire 7" 2015 model - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable - UPDATED, 27 April 2017
Thought at first this was an excellent case but after a few weeks one of the magnets fell out and the plastic corner holding the kindle in cracked and broke. Extremely disappointing as otherwise it would have been an excellent case.
UPDATE - After leaving this review Swees offered to replace the case, it however had increased in price so they sent me a voucher to repurchase it at the old price and promised to reimburse the difference. I repurchased the case using the voucher and after doing so was promptly asked by Swees to remove my previous review, the offer to refund the difference was ignored. A few days later they requested I remove my previous review again, and still ignored the difference in price that I had paid. My original review was an honest and true review of my purchase and I stand by what I said, The case is good, but the previous one I found to be faulty. I hope the new one will prove to be more reliable, Swees have said "Since we have contact our related department to test them strictly. We believe that the problem will not happen again." That may well be the case but I expect when a company promises to refund the difference they do it. If I hear further I will again update this review in an honest way, but I will not remove it.

Beethoven - Symphony No 9 - Carl Schuricht
Beethoven - Symphony No 9 - Carl Schuricht

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coral section, 3 Dec. 2016
A fast paced version and my favourite performance of the choral section. It may be an older recording but it still sounds good.

Linx 1020 / Linx 1010B / Linx 1010 10.1-Inch Tablet Case - Fintie Premium Vegan Leather Folio Stand Cover with Stylus Loop for Linx 1020 10-Inch / Linx 1010B 10.1 inch / Linx 1010 10.1-Inch Windows 10 Tablet, Black
Offered by Fintie EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value well designed case, 3 Dec. 2016
Fits well, well made, but ditch the pen holder who uses them anyway? Overall an excellent product reasonably priced. Fits the 1010b perfectly.

Operation Ironman: One Man's Four Month Journey from Hospital Bed to Ironman Triathlon

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Read, 3 Feb. 2016
Like all Georges books this one is very funny despite the initial shock of his diagnosis he manages to win through. I've read all of Mr Mahoods books each one is different and each one is both readable, witty and a throughly enjoyable read. He is one of my favourite authors, congratulations George and thank you! Now stop reading your reviews and get on with the next one....

Out in the Army: My Life as a Gay Soldier
Out in the Army: My Life as a Gay Soldier

5.0 out of 5 stars Just read it!, 10 Oct. 2014
I'm not ashamed to say that I cried at this book, it's a book everyone should read, gay or not, he explains just how hard it can be coming out and also how rewarding. He stands up for what is right and fair in society and has done a tremendous amount to change attitudes. His experiences in the war zone of the Middle East show how much he could be himself and still fight for his country. An exceptionally brave no holds barred book, written by an exceptionally brave young man. You have my admiration James, and I wish you every happiness in life.

The Last Queen of England: A Genealogical Crime Mystery #3 (Jefferson Tayte)
The Last Queen of England: A Genealogical Crime Mystery #3 (Jefferson Tayte)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent follow on from the previous two books, 17 April 2014
I really enjoyed not only this book but all of the Jefferson Tayte series from Steve Robinson. Each one has genealogy at it heart but they are completely different. The author certainly knows his stuff and it's obvious a great deal of background research has gone into the whole series. If you like a crime thriller, a detective story or just a good read I can highly recommend this book and the previous two. Probably best to read them in order but not vital. I'm now eagerly awaiting the next in the series. An easy read but not easy to put down.

Every Day Is a Holiday
Every Day Is a Holiday

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as Free Country, 20 Mar. 2014
An excellent read, Every bit as witty as Free Country. I'm looking forward to the next installments. Whatever you do George please, please don't stop writing.

Page: 1 | 2