Profile for jaqcormo > Reviews

Content by jaqcormo

jaqcormo

Active Birth: The New Approach to Giving Birth Naturally (Non)
Active Birth: The New Approach to Giving Birth Naturally (Non)
by Janet Balaskas

5.0 out of 5 stars Active Birth:The new approach to Giving Birth Naturally, 30 Dec. 2010
I discovered this book during the later stages of my first pregnancy 6 years ago. Everything in the book made sense to me and I followed the exercises and advise for the rest of my pregnancy.
I honestly think that this book helped me have a relatively painless, stress free and fast labour and delivery.
I bought this copy for my sister hoping to help her do the same.

Barbie: Groom and Glam Pups (Nintendo DS)
Barbie: Groom and Glam Pups (Nintendo DS)
Offered by sellatronic

2.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Groom and Glam Pups, 30 Dec. 2010
My daughter received a DSi for Christmas with the Barbid game, a Dora game and Mariocart. She LOVES Mariocart but is already bored with Dora and Barbie. I wouldn't buy again.

Licensed Purple Glitter Case Protector (Nintendo DS)
Licensed Purple Glitter Case Protector (Nintendo DS)

1.0 out of 5 stars Purple Glitter Case, 30 Dec. 2010
I checked, re-checked and checked again that this case was for a DS not a DS lite and low and behold, we receive the case and it's for a DS lite. Very disappointed. We are in Australia and my sister brought it with her on a visit for Christmas. Too hard to send back.

LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Gaming System (Green)
LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Gaming System (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog Explorer Console, 30 Dec. 2010
We bought my 3 year old son the Explorer for Christmas as his big 6 year old sister was getting a DSi.
We chose the Explorer for its durability, graphics, games and internet capabilities. The Explorer is quite educational, depending on the game, but my son loves it and calls it his "DS". We have the Penguins from Madagascar game, Toy Story and a Dora game. He loves the penguins the best so far!
I would highly recommend the Explorer.

Leapfrog Leapster Explorer Penguins of Madagascar Game
Leapfrog Leapster Explorer Penguins of Madagascar Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog Explorer Penguins of Madagascar Game, 30 Dec. 2010
We bought my 3 year old boy an Explorer for Christmas as his big 6 year old sister was getting a DSi.
He loves it and loves the penguins game. It's interesting and gets him thinking as well.