Profile for Ms. K. Crookes > Reviews

Content by Ms. K. Crookes

Ms. K. Crookes (Coulsdon, Surrey)

Hardcastle Water Resistant Universal Front & Rear Car Seat Cover Set Black
Hardcastle Water Resistant Universal Front & Rear Car Seat Cover Set Black
Offered by SDE Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 Jan. 2016
Very disappointed unfortunately. I bought these for my new Ford Focus Estate. Having read the reviews I thought they would work. The front covers are extremely tight to pull on over the seats and after only three times of driving, the stitching has split on the seat seam. The back ones I didn't even attempt to try on as there are no holes for the seat belts and with three children to transport, I'd rather have them safe so will just have to put up with dirty seats. I wouldn't purchase these again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2016 1:18 PM BST

Three-Dimensional Embroidery Stitches (Needlecrafts)
Three-Dimensional Embroidery Stitches (Needlecrafts)
by Pat Trott

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 28 Aug. 2010
This book is an inspiration to anyone who is attempting to create 3d embroidery for the first time. Since it arrived, I haven't put it down! I've created lots of different pictures from all of the samples. It's definitely a book that I will be using for a long time to come.

Rosewood Protective Steel Wire Letter Box Post Guard With Metallic Finish, To Protect Your Post H36 Cm X W 30Cm X D10Cm

1.0 out of 5 stars It never arrived, 10 Jan. 2010
I'm still awaiting delivery of this item, ordered nearly two months ago, so can't comment on whether its worth the money or not.