Profile for helanvictoria > Reviews

Kingdom Come
Kingdom Come
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Must watch, 4 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Kingdom Come (Amazon Video)
Really good film! Not going to say what it's about as it will spoil it. A good idea and I just like the film.. My kinda horror/thriller

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 29 July 2015
Great product! Easy to use. Comes out fast maybe a little too fast for some. Great colour - I would defo recommend as its a good price and good quality !! Just had a quick play..
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great !, 29 July 2015
Brilliant product - comes out easy, maybe a little fast! Just had a quick play with it 😬

The Zombie Apocalypse: The Almost Adult Coloring Book
The Zombie Apocalypse: The Almost Adult Coloring Book
by John Moher

2.0 out of 5 stars For kids not adults, 27 July 2015
It's okay.. More for kids than adults though! The images aren't very detailed. If it's for a kid - I'd buy it. If you want to buy it for an adult - nope! I'd keep looking for a more adult zombie book. I am disappointed.

Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Colouring Book
Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Colouring Book
by Johanna Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for yourself or as a gift, 27 July 2015
A lovely book with lovely images! Had it 24 hours and I've already done 6 pictures! It's great fun!

Mens Captain America Lounge Pants | Captain America PJ's | Small
Mens Captain America Lounge Pants | Captain America PJ's | Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 30 Jun. 2015
I love these pants. I got a small (I am a UK 10) as there was no XS in stock... I am female.. But I love Captain America (comic fan...) so I just had to get them! These are so comfy! They're just brilliant! And what a bargain at £7!

Isassy Women Ladies Eyelash Lace Floral Strappy V Neck Party Bralet Bra Crop Top Bustiers Corsets Bud Silk Condole Belt (Black) (UK10)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, 30 Jun. 2015
I've got this in white size M and black size M.. White is a little looser than expected where as the black is a little tighter than expected! But they fit great overall. Good price and no one can tell I have bought a cheaper one than others (who tend to spend £20-30 on a bralet!) so it's defo worth it. I am a size 10 and 34B bra so I would say go for M if you're the same/similar. Hope that helps anyone else considering buying them! Next step.. Get it in a colour...

Puma Soft Cotton Womens Boxer Shorts - 2 Pack (Large, Black/Black)
Puma Soft Cotton Womens Boxer Shorts - 2 Pack (Large, Black/Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing isn't right, 17 May 2015
Great shorts but way too small! I'm a size 10 and I went for the small as was recommended.. Far too tiny! I need M or L! I can't return as they were bought as a gift. Just watch out for the size...

Mr. Jones
Mr. Jones
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't watch it, 12 May 2015
This review is from: Mr. Jones (Amazon Video)
This is a bit random. Bit too Blair Witch style! Didn't watch the ending as I got bored!

Rubie's Official Watchmen Silk Spectre, Adult Costume - X-Small
Rubie's Official Watchmen Silk Spectre, Adult Costume - X-Small

2.0 out of 5 stars Too pricey for quality of product, 26 Dec. 2014
Couldn't wear it as it was too big! I got a small and I'm a size 10 but this was massive! Keeping it as ive a friend who can fix that. It's not gold colour it's a bright yellow- so if you want gold don't buy this. But it's the yellow as I think it's for in clubs with the lights etc. The boot covers aren't great and need to be improved!! Far too over priced for what you get!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6