Profile for Lily > Reviews

Lily

Igenix IG3920 Under Counter Fridge with Chill Box, 48 cm - White
Igenix IG3920 Under Counter Fridge with Chill Box, 48 cm - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Chiller problems, 25 Nov. 2015
I am disappointed with the chiller. It is not very stable and is not straight. Immediately upon switching on it developed, which is ongoing, icicles,which eventually melt into the body of the fridge .

Old Maid Classic Card Game (Kids Classics Card Games)
Old Maid Classic Card Game (Kids Classics Card Games)
by Wendy Boccuzzi
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for H to play with family, 19 Oct. 2013
I chose the rating because this game gives so much pleasure to a special young man.
It is a good game for families of any age if you love a good laugh.

The Alcoholic Cookbook
The Alcoholic Cookbook
by Jennifer Stone

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes great dinner party menus, 25 May 2013
This review is from: The Alcoholic Cookbook (Hardcover)
I bought this book when it was first on the shelves and had many years fun with using it.
This purchase was for a friend to replace hers as it had come apart after years of use. I don't think she used any other book.
It is one of a kind as every recipe has some alcohol in and tasty they are too.

Orgran Free From Corn Crispbread 125 g (Pack of 6)
Orgran Free From Corn Crispbread 125 g (Pack of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars A change from the usual., 25 May 2013
These crispbreads have a pleasant flavour and I have used them with sweet and savoury. The only negative thing is that I found them a bit 'claggy'

Butterflies (Identification Guides)
Butterflies (Identification Guides)
by Sue McCormick

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for a friend, 25 May 2013
This is a beautiful and very comprehensive book with wonderful colour plates. The young person I gave it to loves it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without this product, 25 May 2013
Using this dough cutter is far easier than a knife so I hope this one lasts as long as my last one

Paul Hollywood's Bread
Paul Hollywood's Bread
by Paul Hollywood

5.0 out of 5 stars The 1st cook book I have ever been excited about and..I have been in catering all my life., 25 May 2013
This review is from: Paul Hollywood's Bread (Hardcover)
I have tried some recipes already and love the meal combinations with the different breads. When I first heard about this book I thought it was just another bread making book. How wrong I was. I have hoards of cook books ( I still have my college books) but this is a revelation to me and I have found the prep diagrams useful. Just have to replace the broken Kenwood/dough hook then it's all systems go with the ciabatta and baguettes.
My granddaughter loved the Beef Cobbler and Eggs Benedict and the Soft treacle Parkin has to be good......it's a Yorkshire recipe.
After using this book for only a few weeks and thoroughly enjoying the international flavour I say.. bring on the follow up.