Profile for Natalie > Reviews

Content by Natalie

Natalie

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - NO LEAKING!!!, 26 Dec. 2013
I love these breast pads. I use one set during the day and one at night & although I have quite a heavy milk flow I haven't leaked at all. I would strongly recommend this product. Cheaper versions are not worth bothering with if you have anything other than a extremely light milk flow.

Lansinoh HPA 40ml Cream for Sore Nipples and Cracked Skin
Lansinoh HPA 40ml Cream for Sore Nipples and Cracked Skin
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 26 Dec. 2013
I strongly recommend this product. It does exactly what you would expect. When I had my son 3 years ago I used another brand and ended up very sore and couldn't continue with breast feeding after 2 weeks, however, I have used the Lansinoh nipple cream after every feed with my daughter & she is now almost 7 weeks and I'm not sore at all.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Disposable Breast Pads, 50 Pads
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Disposable Breast Pads, 50 Pads

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for heavy milk flow, 26 Dec. 2013
I decided to give these a try after reading the reviews & ended up very disappointed. I have quite a heavy milk flow & these pads didn't even protect me for a morning, whereas one set of the Lansinoh pads keep me dry all day then I just change them before bed and they then keep me dry all night. I wouldn't recommend the Tommee Tippee pads if you have anything other than an extremely light milk flow.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars At last my baby drinks juice!, 2 July 2011
My baby is almost 8 months old and since he started weaning I have been trying to get him to drink water or juice with his food. I think I have bought every cup/beaker on the market only to find my baby using it as a teether and when any juice has gone in his mouth he has just let it run down his chin! I thought maybe he just didn't like water or juice but when I saw this I thought I would give it a try. I'm so glad I did! I used it for the first time yesterday, holding the bottom of the cup to help and he started drinking straight away! It won't be long before he will be able to use it alone. Excellent product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for back pain!, 2 July 2011
I bought this for my husband as he had tried different massagers, heat pads and treatments for his back pain all of which did nothing for him. After just one click of the pain pen he felt instant relief and now carrys it everywhere with him! He hasn't (touch wood) suffered for this last month as he uses the pen as soon as he feels his back twinging. I suffer with shoulder pain and have used the pen for this and it really does provide instant releif. I would highly recommend this product.