Profile for T. Williams > Reviews

Content by T. Williams

T. Williams (Bristol, UK)

Fauré: Requiem/Pelléas et Mélisande
Fauré: Requiem/Pelléas et Mélisande
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars ... 360-2 recording and I must say I'm a bit disappointed. Now don't get me wrong Dame Kiri Te ..., 16 Jan. 2015
I bought this as a replacement for my worn out Decca 430 360-2 recording and I must say I'm a bit disappointed. Now don't get me wrong Dame Kiri Te Kanawa can really sing opera and the like but I feel that her interpretation lacked the sensitivity so prevalent in the alternative recording.

Bursting Out
Bursting Out

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Listening, 31 Jan. 2007
This review is from: Bursting Out (Audio CD)
Truly, a masterpiece of showmanship, musicianship and artistry. I can listen to aqualung and the dambusters march over and over again. This album is nearly 30 years old. You can sense the energy, feel the crowd and I can imagine the expressions of the band as they join the fans in a musical tour-de-force. I was 9 years old when my older brother played this for me and now I play it for my 10 year old son. Thank you Ian Anderson, thank you Jethro Tull. Listen, and love live music!