Profile for Z. W. Ball > Reviews

Content by Z. W. Ball

Z. W. Ball

Page: 1 | 2
Dragon Touch 7-Inch Tablet with Silicon Case (Pink) - (Allwinner Quand Core 1.2 GHz , 8 GB RAM, Android 4.4)
Offered by iTrade-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great item, 12 Dec. 2015
Great tablet for the price. I wouldn't have expected it to be so fast. The silicon case is great too, as it protects the tablet well.

The End of Poverty: How We Can Make it Happen in Our Lifetime
The End of Poverty: How We Can Make it Happen in Our Lifetime
by Jeffrey Sachs

4.0 out of 5 stars Loaned from library, lated purchased, 6 Nov. 2011
I was recommended this book from my lecturer to help with an assignment at university, I took it out on a three week loan from the library, but when I came to renew the book it had been reserved, so I later purchased it off Amazon. Very useful book with lots of information on alleviating poverty.

Trapped Dead (PC DVD)
Trapped Dead (PC DVD)
Offered by PNA247

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor game, 6 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Trapped Dead (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Bought the game because it looked interesting, a few weeks later they was selling it on STEAM on offer for less than £3.

The game is boring, and I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Happy Pet Big Buddie Chucky The Chimp with Monkey Chatter Effect
Happy Pet Big Buddie Chucky The Chimp with Monkey Chatter Effect

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dogs Third One., 6 Nov. 2011
My dog first had one of these bought for her when she was a puppy, and by the time she was about 5 it was a little worse for wear. So I bought another one, this second one lasted until a few months ago and she is now 8. She is on her third one and still loves it.
It is her favourite toy and she especially loves it when the voice box in its head makes monkey noises.

Well worth buying for your dog.

Now That's What I Call Music! 75
Now That's What I Call Music! 75
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Album, Played it for months in my car., 25 Jan. 2011
Really liked this album, spent alot of hours listening to it in the car, especially with the girlfriend as she likes them.

The Sims 3: Design and Hi-Tech Stuff (PC/Mac DVD)
The Sims 3: Design and Hi-Tech Stuff (PC/Mac DVD)
Offered by Click For Games UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Stuff Packs Are Getting Worse, 25 Jan. 2011
I Wish I didn'y buy the stuff packs, they cost alot of money for the little amount of items you get

Six Feet Under
Six Feet Under

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Zombies!!!, 25 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Six Feet Under (Toy)
It's a great addition to Zombies!!!. Plus its nice to finally have some new tiles to mix in with my original city tiles.

BDX0301 Black camera bag case skin pouch fits SONY CYBER-SHOT DSC W320
BDX0301 Black camera bag case skin pouch fits SONY CYBER-SHOT DSC W320

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, Better If It Was Velcro, 25 Jan. 2011
The magnet which holds the product together is a good idea, but I would rather it have been velcro. As sometimes you worry the magnet might not hold the camera securely.

Motown Chartbusters Vol 3
Motown Chartbusters Vol 3
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Present For Mum, 30 Dec. 2010
This was a great christmas present for my mum, she played it lots in the car on the way to work and in the kitchen doing the cleaning.

Spore: Galactic Adventures - Expansion Pack (PC and Mac DVD)
Spore: Galactic Adventures - Expansion Pack (PC and Mac DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Spore Addition., 30 Dec. 2010
I racked up over 200 hours of this game on Xfire. Just goes to show you how good this game is. :)

Page: 1 | 2