Profile for Mr. Wew Beiersdorf > Reviews

Content by Mr. Wew Beiersdorf

Mr. Wew Beiersdorf (W.Beiersdorf " Bookworm ")

Waterman S0110750 Bottled Liquid Fountain Pen Ink - 50 ml, Tender Purple
Waterman S0110750 Bottled Liquid Fountain Pen Ink - 50 ml, Tender Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Inky, 29 Oct. 2011
I do like this colour ink, as I have been using this for some time. It's nice to write with and that was the reason I had bought it...

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Spray, 29 Oct. 2011
It is OK, better than trying to rub your back, which I had found near impossible, so this Spray works and I am happy.

Waterman Hemisphere Fountain Pen Medium Gold Nib Matte Black
Waterman Hemisphere Fountain Pen Medium Gold Nib Matte Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A1, 14 Sept. 2011
This is a lovely pen, very nice to write with and great with that ink-reservoir I bought at the same time. I do use it often, because I like to write personal letters with a pen, rather than using the computer to write with.

Stainless steel butter dish
Stainless steel butter dish
Offered by Citizenz

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one, 14 Sept. 2011
Those Butter dishes are really A! and I shall be able to keep those forever, hopefully, if my kids will let me. But I have given them your number and they can get their own.....

The A-Team: Series 2 [DVD]
The A-Team: Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ George Peppard

5.0 out of 5 stars First class, 14 Sept. 2011
This review is from: The A-Team: Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
It beats the new one hands down, still the best , after all those years.
And I wwould recommend this to everybody interested.

KitchenCraft Master Class Deluxe Wire Mug Tree for 6 Mugs
KitchenCraft Master Class Deluxe Wire Mug Tree for 6 Mugs

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 14 Sept. 2011
I neede a mug tree badly and this fulfills all my best expectations, it is very nice to look at as well and my ( grown up ) children are envious.....

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 14 Sept. 2011
This was a present for my son who was on a visit from Holland. As I have not had any complaints, I will rate this as a FIRST CLASS item.

Adidas Men's Watch ADP3043
Adidas Men's Watch ADP3043

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice little Stop Watch, 14 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Adidas Men's Watch ADP3043 (Watch)
I am very happy with that ADIDAS STOP WATCH, it was just the thing that I neede to do what was neccessary, yes, very happy.
W. Beiersdorf

Parker - Insignia: "Grain d'Orge" Silver Plated Ballpoint, Twist Méchanism, Gold Trims.

5.0 out of 5 stars Parker Insigna, 11 July 2011
I am very happy with this pen, it was meant to be a present to my granddaughter and as she is over the moon with it, so am I....

Panasonic NN-K125MB 17 litre 800 watt Digital Microwave Oven with Grill, Metallic Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic NN-K125MB, 19 Dec. 2009
Yes, it's OK, the inside could have done with an extra 2 to 3 centimetres, as it is a bit to small for my excisting cover. but yes, not bad, I have not tried the GRILL part yet.