Profile for San > Reviews

Content by San

San

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
TRIXES Black Leather Executive Wallet Flip Case Cover Card Pouch for Apple iPhone 4 4S Credit Card Holder
Offered by Digiflex

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 3 Jun. 2017
Not as good as the one this needed to replace through age, it's not as well made.

Mens Ladies Distressed Oiled Leather Coin Purse Wallet Keys Credit Cards - 14(w)  x 9(h) x 2(d) cms (Charcoal)
Offered by globehopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice., 3 Jun. 2017
This is fine for the price, I just wanted a small flat purse to slip in my backpack, it has plenty of compartments and a key holder.

Celestron 8 x 42 TrailSeeker Binocular - Green
Celestron 8 x 42 TrailSeeker Binocular - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste anymore time and get these., 3 Jun. 2017
I was so nervous of these binoculars arriving, just in case I had made a mistake and they would not be as good as the reviews that I had read, thank goodness I had no need to worry. When I first tried them I was so impressed with the amount of light they gather, the image is wonderful, I bought them for birding, the weight is ideal and so is the view, you can follow birds in flight so easily with them with hardly if any adjustment, I am so pleased with them, I was certain I would need to fork out big money to have a really nice pair, in fact, I had already priced up the fancy names, what a blessing to have found these, if you are like me, want a real nice pair of binoculars to take out and about to view birds or boats or anything really, don't want to spend over a grand, then you will be really pleased the views these provide. I can relax now and enjoy them, I have had other binoculars before, two fairly inexpensive and one quite expensive, these are far better than all the others I have owned.

Tamron G2 SP 150 - 600 mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD A022 Lens kit for Canon Camera - Black
Price: £1,130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant lens, 26 May 2017
I didn't buy this off of Amazon, I wanted to try it first so I went to Carmarthen cameras and bought it as they allow you to try it out before you buy. I tried three out whilst there and decided on this, the weight isn't bad, I am a 5ft 2in woman and can hand hold it, I like to walk about with my camera, I bought a shoulder strap for it which makes a huge difference, it works great with my canon 70d. Five yr warranty is a blessing, I have had it several weeks now and take it out all the time, it comes with a pouch but I don't use it, I keep it mounted to my camera in my bag. Very pleased with it. I have included some photos from Mariam park, all handheld.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Makita GA4530R/2 115 mm 720 W 240 V Slim Angle Grinder
Makita GA4530R/2 115 mm 720 W 240 V Slim Angle Grinder
Offered by Tools4Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 May 2017
Husband says he is happpy

Winsor & Newton Artists' Water Colour Paint 14ml Tube - Permanent Mauve
Winsor & Newton Artists' Water Colour Paint 14ml Tube - Permanent Mauve

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 May 2017
Beautiful colour.

Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colour Paint Pad Spiral (12x9inch)
Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colour Paint Pad Spiral (12x9inch)
Offered by Crafty Arts

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 11 May 2017
Wont be buying again.

CFR Magnetic Posture Corrector Back Shoulder Lumbar Waist Supporting Belt Muscle Compression Brace Black,M Royal Mail Post
Offered by ReJaany

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 May 2017
It does help but gosh it hurts under your arms.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20