Profile for Ioannis Kavallinis > Reviews

Content by Ioannis Kavallinis

Ioannis Kavallinis "Ioannis" (Greece)

Kryptonite Modulus System cable lock - Single Cable Pack (10 mm x 180 cm)
Kryptonite Modulus System cable lock - Single Cable Pack (10 mm x 180 cm)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine lock for a short period, 11 Nov. 2011
Do not leave your bike unlocked at any time no matter how short your visit to the grocery or the bank may be. This fits nicely onto the bike frame and will keep your bike safe from an amateur thief. If you plan to leave your bike overnight get something that is more robust. I do not know how well the cable will resist a cutter or an angle grinder with a metal disk.

Melissa & Doug 13789 My Magnetic Responsibility Chart
Melissa & Doug 13789 My Magnetic Responsibility Chart

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and good value for money, 11 Nov. 2011
A nice chart easy to understand with nice graphics for children. If you can make it part of your daily routine it can really help. I liked it so much that I bought a second one as gift to a friend.

Smart LED Mini Rear Light (Old Version)
Smart LED Mini Rear Light (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and reliable, 11 Nov. 2011
I use it as auxiliary, is small enough as not to obstruct and simple in operation. Light is ok and battery life will determine how satisfied I am with this product. Will probably comment again when battery life is gone.

Campingaz Bleuet Cv 300 Stove Pz
Campingaz Bleuet Cv 300 Stove Pz

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with it, 17 Nov. 2010
I got this at approx 12,00 GBP and this was good value for money as similar ones usually sell for more. The gas compartment is inside the plastic which I think makes it safer compared to the ones in which the gas bottle is exposed.

Procter Pest-Stop PestClear Electronic Bird Scarer
Procter Pest-Stop PestClear Electronic Bird Scarer
Offered by bostradsales

3.0 out of 5 stars May be good for open fields ?, 17 Nov. 2010
I live in a big city and wanted to place it in my balcony to send pigeons away. However the noises it makes can be heard by humans and are very annoying so I would say this is not suitable for urban areas, maybe for open fields. Did not have the chance to see if it is effective as I put it back in the box and sent it back the moment I heard the noises.

Durable Ballfix Plastic Rail 100cm
Durable Ballfix Plastic Rail 100cm

2.0 out of 5 stars Will not last for long... can be dangerous for little children, 17 Nov. 2010
I bought 2 pcs one of which arrived broken (the plastic rail that holds the bearings in place had broken on one edge)and had to ask for a replacement. The plastic used for the rail is thin, rather flexible and unlike its title "durable" will not last long in order to keep the small glass balls in place. Worse is that when it breaks the small glass balls inside (bearings) will fall off allover the place and my little daughter who is 3 may be in danger if she puts one of these in her mouth.
Construction of this item is VERY poor and either they have to use a stronger plastic or one should buy the aluminum version at a much higher price though.

Silverline 580420 Grv Feed Hvlp Air Gun
Silverline 580420 Grv Feed Hvlp Air Gun

1.0 out of 5 stars Not reliable, 29 Dec. 2009
When ordering I was a bit skeptical about it and I wish I had trusted my instinct and not ordered it. This is poor quality that you can find at your local supermarket from time to time. If you are to paint a large area and are not interested so much in details it may (?) do the job. The nozzle is of poor quality and not controlling flow effectively. Really disappointed with it.