Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Let's Go" (England)

Gravity
Gravity
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 21 July 2016
This review is from: Gravity (Amazon Video)
Great filming; boring plot.

Fifth Avenue (Book One in the Fifth Avenue Series)
Fifth Avenue (Book One in the Fifth Avenue Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars fifth avenue, 5 Jan. 2011
I purchased the download version for my kindle. Although the writing was a little grating at the very beginning, and there were typo mistakes throughout, it soon became interesting and I was grabbed by the plot. It is not a future classic, but I couldn't put it down. Even the ending was satisfying. I would certainly buy another novel by this author.

Get Your Act Together
Get Your Act Together
by Pam Young

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, 13 April 2010
This review is from: Get Your Act Together (Paperback)
I REALLY enjoyed this book! Great advice with very funny stories along the way that made me feel that I am not the only one that suffers from chaos! I now understand that there is a personality type that craves an organised home but rarely achieves it. I took comfort in their theory that although there seems to always be something to clear away, we (other slob sisters) do have an interesting, artistic and fun loving side that we musn't forget. So, I have now stopped beating myself up and have started getting my act together. Thank you for writing this book. I thoroughly recommend it!

Betty Crocker Cookbook: Everything You Need to Know to Cook Today
Betty Crocker Cookbook: Everything You Need to Know to Cook Today
by Betty Crocker Editors
Edition: Ring-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars book lover, 2 Jan. 2010
If I was going to keep just one cookbook, from the many cookbooks I own, this would be it! The ringbinder is a brilliant idea; easy to take the recipe with you to purchase the ingredients. It has recipes for the holidays as well as organised dividers that lists the recipes included in that specific section. I have not been disappointed with any of the recipes I have tried, far from it! Family and friends thoroughly enjoy the food, including lots of great American classic dishes. GREAT BOOK - BUY IT - YOU WON'T BE SORRY.

Teach Yourself Caravanning (TYG)
Teach Yourself Caravanning (TYG)
by Rob McCabe

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 1st caravanning book!, 18 Sept. 2009
I have just decided to go back to caravanning after a VERY long time! I had forgotten most things, so needed a comprehensive book to explain everything. Well I certainly found it in this book. The author takes the reader through every aspect of caravanning that is required knowledge in a easy-going, fun and humourous way! I loved reading this book. There is a new edition coming out soon. I hope there are photos in the 2010 edition. The earlier volume is still superb as all you have to do to find the various product photos is to go onto a website that sells caravanning products. BUY THIS BOOK -you will not be disappointed. Thank you Rob McCabe!! Veronica