Profile for Mrs. J. A. Goodchild > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. A. Goo...

Mrs. J. A. Goodchild (Suffolk,UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Best Scarf Hangers to Organize Your Leggings, Scarfs, and Ties Feel Confident Your 2 Pack Closet Organizer Hanger by Specialty Styles is Snag Free Can Hang in Your Closet, on Your Wall, or Behind Your Door
Offered by DKProductsGroup

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy scarves at last!, 13 Oct. 2016
After years of crumpled scarves packed in a drawer I can now see my (large) collection easily as they hang neatly and crease free in the wardrobe. Added bonus is a free drawer under the bed. Package was delivered promptly and product was just as advertised.

Made to Measure Bespoke Picture Frame, Custom made Artwork Photo Frame | Oak Colour | 30mm Wide Moulding Size : 30cm x 40cm
Offered by Kwik Picture Framing Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday print nicely framed., 13 Oct. 2016
Really pleased with this product. We needed a frame for a print purchased on holiday which was not of standard measurements. Delivered promptly and expertly packaged ensuring it was in perfect condition. Would be happy to use again.

The North Face Longhaul 26 Inch Wheeled Luggage - TNF Black, One Size
The North Face Longhaul 26 Inch Wheeled Luggage - TNF Black, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars North Face 26" wheeled case., 13 Jan. 2014
Bought as a Christmas present for someone who enjoys regular walking holidays, and neither I or the recipient was disappointed. The case is sturdily constructed with lots of useful compartments, plus some extra 'funky' additions. Lived up to the expectations I have in relation to North Face products. Good value when bought at the discounted Amazon price. This medium size appears suitable for short to medium length breaks and not too big to be difficult to manoeuvre on trains or at the airport.

Moshi Monster Children's Quartz Watch with Red Dial Analogue Display and Red Silicone Strap AMMKA-0001
Offered by savvybuys2

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay product, 11 Dec. 2013
This was a spontaneous 'Black Friday' deal purchase. Good value due to reduced price but I would not have paid the full price. Packaging is very basic clear plastic and makes the watch look quite cheap. However, it appears to be working fine and hopefully the intended recipient will like it.

Curtis Stigers
Curtis Stigers
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Still good after all these years!, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Curtis Stigers (Audio CD)
I ordered this after hearing a track on radio and remembering how I loved the cassette version I had in the 1990s. I am enjoying hearing all these great tracks again. Quality is good and I'm pleased with the purchase.

To Kill A Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Edition
To Kill A Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Edition
by Harper Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful novel., 12 Aug. 2013
As a very keen reader I cannot believe I have waited 50 years before reading this beautiful novel. Despite the age is remains fresh, poingnant, funny and relevant. Loved it. I understand it has been a much used school text for many years, but also a must for any other adult readers who have not yet read it (or am I the only one?).

100 Grip Seal Bags 2.25 x 3 Inch Strong Reusable Zip Lock
100 Grip Seal Bags 2.25 x 3 Inch Strong Reusable Zip Lock
Offered by PolyPostalBags

4.0 out of 5 stars As described., 12 Aug. 2013
No actual problem with these bags except I misjudged the size and they are not big enough for my required usage. Good delivery and adequate quality and value for money. I will order bigger size.

If Greece goes...: The impact of a Greek default on Europe and the world economy

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good information., 12 Aug. 2013
As a free purchase on my Kindle there is no real reason for complaint. I found this easy to read and it did help me to understand some of the historical issues that lead to the current situation in Greece. The book also made me question my opinion on the future of Britain in Europe and the potential (and predicted highly likely) risks of leaving. Downside is that the book is compiled from articles writen in spring 2012 and obviously much has happened since then, or maybe what was predicted has not happened so far.

500g Citric Acid (Best Quality)
500g Citric Acid (Best Quality)
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 July 2013
I purchased this as an option to buying much smaller quantities from a local pharmacy in order to make this year's elderflower cordial, proving much better value. The end product is excellent so I assume the citric acid is of good quality.

Large England Red Bean Bag With Beans
Large England Red Bean Bag With Beans
Offered by BeanLazy

4.0 out of 5 stars Well received present., 30 May 2013
I bought this for my grandson's 7th birthday - he is a football fan and I also thought this design wasn't too garish. He is very happy with it. I am very glad I opted for a "large" beanbag as I cannot see that anything smaller would be very useful, even for children. Speedy delivery. No time yet to assess whether the filling maintains its volume. Fabric of the bag appears good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4